Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Acycles – crap at communication or have I missed something?
  • ebennett

Ordered some stuff from Acycles as the prices looked good last Tuesday. Got an email confirming payment from what looks like an online payment processing firm rather than Acycles, but nothing from Acycles. When I log in to my account my order shows as “50% – payment authorized” – does this mean that they are processing my order and things maybe just aren’t in stock? Or have I missed something and not actually completed the order?

Just seems odd not to get an email saying “order confirmed” or something like that if it’s actually been accepted. I know they’re based in France, but would still expect something!

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Goods on their way from their suppliers? Common trick

ebennett

Possibly, and I don’t really mind that as long as they actually confirm they’ve accepted your order! Think this might be the 1st and last time I’ll use them…

paul4stones

[Gallic shrug/ ] Boeuff. [/Gallic shrug]

I ordered some wheels last summer. Got a bit panicky they wouldn’t arrive before my hols so emailed. Wheels arrived in time 🙂

ebennett

Package finally arrived 3 weeks after I ordered it and it’s missing one of the items 😐

BillOddie

F******* useless in my experience.
    Bike24 are much much better if you feel the need to buy from the continent.

ebennett

Yeah, certainly won’t be using them again

mudshark
    Free Member

I foolishly didn’t realise they were in France and watched my order slowly make it’s way across the country. All was ok though – except the plug was a French one.

munkster
    Free Member

For balance I’ve used them three times and stuff has arrived within a week which is fine by me. Agree that communication isn’t their strong point though IME but I got my stuff no probs.

“Bof” comme on dit…

singlespeedstu

I’ve also used them a couple of times and it’s been pain free.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Acycles – crap at communication or have I missed something?’ is closed to new replies.