Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Activesports? heard of them
  • geoffers72
    Free Member

Has anyone ever bought a bike from these guys?

Prices look pretty good

Thanks

seanodav
    Free Member

back away from the keyboard, mark anthony is a ****t

Brycey
    Free Member

They are the perfect bike shop…

…if you are looking for a bike shop that will take absolutely weeks to send you anything, verbally abusing you every now and then in the process.

Total and utter f@*king tossers.

seanodav
    Free Member

surprised they are still trading to be honest 😯

tazzymtb

Well I’ve found them to be helpful, polite, and very timely with all their deliveries. In fact I couldn’t think of a bike shop I’d rather deal with

seanodav
    Free Member

^^^^^ 😆

Edric64
    Free Member

I have bought 6 bikes and a frame from them and never had a problem

Northwind

I accidentally bought from them a second time, and got almost exactly the same s**t as I did the first. The only company I’ve dealt with that’s worse than Dave Hinde.

tazzymtb

actually to be fair, they are the worst bag of cack I ever had the misfortune to deal with. If at all possible I would have quite cheerfully driven to their premises and dragged the rude obnoxious useless ……. outside and kicked his face off.

I would rather shave my eyeballs than ever have to deal with such tools again

geoffj

Dave Hinde’s more incompetent adopted brother.

Brycey
    Free Member

“actually to be fair, they are the worst bag of cack I ever had the misfortune to deal with. If at all possible I would have quite cheerfully driven to their premises and dragged the rude obnoxious useless ……. outside and kicked his face off.”

I’m a mild mannered fellow generally, but my other half had to stop me doing this (well the getting in the car and driving to Buxton bit.)

seanodav
    Free Member

😆 @ tazzy couldnt agree more

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Activesports? heard of them’ is closed to new replies.