Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • activesport2011/ Mark Anthony.
  • singlespeedstu

Anyone ever used them?

sambob
    Free Member

You’re in for a world of fun. From what I’ve seen on here, they’re even worse than Dave Hinde.

MaryHinge
    Free Member

A few years ago I bought something via ebay.

Was a normal ebay style transaction. No issues.

Why?

Bregante

I bought a BMX for my eldest from them (a few years back) no problems whatsover.

singlespeedstu

sambob.

That’s kind of what I thought.

Just checking i’d remembered right.

Found the item for the same price from someone i’ve delt with before now so doesn’t matter.

Keef
    Free Member

Stu,I’ve used him a couple of times,never had a problem,he even replaced a BB under warranty,years ago.
    Have heard of issues tho…..

so no help here then :mrgreen:

tazzymtb

bloody awful service for me. Would never recommend them. lies , BS and general cack service of the highest order. I would rather rub my knakers with sandpaper and then stick them in a bucket of rabid weasels with bad aids then ever go near them again.

Bregante

Come on tazzy don’t beat about the bush, say what you really think 😉

singlespeedstu

I would rather rub my knakers with sandpaper and then stick them in a bucket of rabid weasels with bad aids then ever go near them again.

I thought you liked doing the sandpaper/weasel/bad aids thing. 😆

tazzymtb

that was the edited for public consumption version 😉

the other version would involve bodily violence and filling someone’s every orrifice with expanding foam until they split 😀

Onzadog
    Free Member

Not as bad as dh but certainly down that end of the scale.

seanodav
    Free Member

surprised he’s still trading tbh

duir
    Free Member

Bought some Pikes off this Activesport character years ago that I returned under warranty later. He notified me that in his opinion they would not be warranted and I had to pay him postage if I wanted them back. I totally disagreed with this and told him to send them to Rock Shox anyway for assessment. So after a few weeks he notified me that Rock Shox UK had refused to warranty them and once again demanded postage if I wanted them back. I tried to get in touch to discuss this for almost 6 months, but he never returned my emails or calls. In the end I went to Rock Shox UK direct and found out he had gone into administration and Rock Shox had in fact warranted my forks but had no idea where to send the forks back to as he never returned their calls either. He just didn’t want to pay the cost of sending my forks back to me and was hacked off that I had been right, then gone bust anyway. They sent them direct to me in the end.

Stay well clear.

Northwind

He’s been a bawbag to me, twice. Outright lies, and not even clever ones, just whatever nonsense jumped into his head. “Oh I sent that out, it must have been delayed by the snow”, for an item I ordered 2 weeks before the first snow of the year. And “Oh I couldn’t send it as you didn’t tell me the colour”, for an item that only comes in black, and was advertised in black, with a picture of the item in black.

So both times I left negative feedback- first time out came a barrage of threats and abuse, second time he decided to try and bribe me. What a cock.

convert

Would have struggled to have been more of a tool when I dealt with him years ago. I ended up getting hold of his mother’s number and ringing her daily until he found his way to either getting me the wheels or returning my £500. I’d have loved to have bumped into him in a dark alley. He was so appalling bad at lying, which is weird because he seemed to have got a lot of practice at it!

carlphillips
    Free Member

i had a wee rant about hium a while ago its pasted for your pleasure below…avoid.

when you say to me you posted it on the 19th of april dont tell lies and say it was sent back as attempted delivered and repoisted and even when i found out via track and trace (which incidentally you couldnt supply to me last week..mmmm i wonder why?!..not posted per cahnce!) the postoffice havent even recieved it yet as it was only posted yestereffingday dont then call me a liar as i definately never got the “sorry we tried to deliver” note from postie and dont call the postoffice a liar (and i dont think the 60 complaunts per day you mentioned are the postoffice fault!) dont be rude saying “well what do you want from me”…and “well rtomorrow is just another day phone me then” and then pretty much hang up on mme whilst I was asking exactly where it was and when it was goingto turn up and just say sorry we effed up it’ll be with you shortly you effing rude man … and breathe

for the benefit of others this is my experience with this company i shal not be using them again. they are slow and seemingly are unable to correctly and perhaps honestly explain why stuff doesn’t turn up and are rude and you will get asked to phone the warehouse and when you do they will ask you to phone the shop and when you do they will ask you to pjhone the warehouse and when you do they will ask you to phone.

csb

Full stops are an underused puncuation

xcstu
    Free Member

Utterly rubbish..

stupidly tried to order stuff on several different occasions… lets say no customer service, clueless about the parts they sell, nothing in stock when they always state they are, and not quick at refunding 🙁

Northwind

csb – Member

Full stops are an underused puncuation

How can you say that in response to a post that includes the punctuation mark ?!.. ❓

PS, “punctuation” 😉

carlphillips
    Free Member

@csb since when did full stops get used during rants..?

doodlebug
    Free Member

they’re even worse than Dave Hinde

seriously can anybody be as bad as this shop ? 🙄

easygirl

He can’t be worse than Dave Hinde 🙂

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘activesport2011/ Mark Anthony.’ is closed to new replies.