Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 78 total)
  • Activated almonds
  • CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

That big asteroid can’t come soon enough.

scaredypants

I wonder if he knows of an online supplier of weaponised walnuts ?

maccruiskeen

I saw a bottle of laundry detergent in tescos today that boasted that it was ‘Gluten Free’.

What a time to be alive.

maccruiskeen

Mind you, I’ve met a few “Cultured Vegetables” in my time.

maccruiskeen

Meanwhile theres a forum < over there < with a thread on the topic of ‘Threaded Anchovies’

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWgwJfbeCeU[/video]

doris5000

a glass of reverse osmosis!

pretty sure i had one of those at about 8am at glastonbury this year

vickypea
    Free Member

I tried spirulina once….it came back up 2 seconds later!

flashinthepan
    Free Member

Alkalised water! Wtf is that?

And why is he then adding (acidic) vinegar to it?

What a Grade ‘A’ nobclanger

MrSmith
    Free Member

I had a nitro coldbrew coffee in the Rapha cafe today, was nice.

Saccades
    Free Member

My understanding of RO water is that it is really bad for you, it’s the blooming odd way of diluting yourself to death.

Too few ions and the synapse doodads in the brain fail to fire.

Although she then un-ROs it by adding back the ions when she mineralised it again.

Bloody clown

MrSmith
    Free Member

My understanding of RO water is that it is really bad for you,

Most speciality coffee shops use RO water to get an ideal PH and 120ppm minerality, this gives a consistent taste and seriously reduces servicing bills for their machines. A lot of home coffee users use Tesco Ashbrook spring water which is just industrial scale mains water put through RO to get an ideal PH and mineral level.
    Is it really bad for you?

StefMcDef
    Free Member

You get coffee users now, do you?

Do they inject, snort or have someone puff it up their jacksie?

There was me thinking you’re supposed to drink the stuff.

BigDummy
    Free Member

That sounds like a nice day’s eating to me. There’s some wildly silly stuff in there and I couldn’t be bothered, but he isn’t eating twigs and sadness. 🙂

MrNice
    Free Member

Pete Evans is all over the meeja here in Oz and he is indeed a Grade ‘A’ nobclanger. Recently he was advising Australians not to wear sunscreen because it’s “full of chemicals” 🙄

trail_rat
    Free Member

Bet he believes in dihydrogen monoxide being bad for you too….

giantalkali
    Free Member

Alkalised? Looks like I’m gonna have my work cut out for me…

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

he freely admits to self love

angeldust
    Free Member

I also want some reverse osmosis water, sounds delicious. Is this just pseudo-science (like homeopathy) – designed to ‘sound’ scientific to people that obviously have no knowledge of science whatsoever?

I do have Emu meatballs served on a bed of cocoa nibs once a week though.

Dickyboy

Could explain the state of my guts after eating too much of my wife’s almond crunch – something certainly got activated 😳

lesgrandepotato

Reading this whilst facing the savage destruction from last nights kebab (imagine the sound of a load of old shoes falling out of a loft) maybe it’s worth a try.

rsmythe
    Free Member

Alkalised water! Wtf is that?

And why is he then adding (acidic) vinegar to it?

My thoughts exactly!

maccruiskeen

magine the sound of a load of old shoes falling out of a loft

I’m trying to imagine that, but all I’m hearing is ‘stack of library books falling off a trolly’

Rockhopper
    Free Member

All the water we used to drink when I was out in Kandahar was reverse osmosised – we had our own bottling plant and the water came directly out of bore holes to the ROPU plant for purification.

http://www.supreme-group.net/sites/production/files/Press%20ReleaseSupremeGroup%20buildsWaterBottlingPlant%20inAfg.pdf

crazy-legs

I also want some reverse osmosis water, sounds delicious. Is this just pseudo-science (like homeopathy) – designed to ‘sound’ scientific to people that obviously have no knowledge of science whatsoever?

In this context I suspect yes but reverse osmosis is used to purify seawater. It’s a cross between diffusion and filtration.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Needs moar pies to balance this thread up a little..

lesgrandepotato

Jesus wept. The first wave has just called for back up.

jonba
    Free Member

Nothing with RO water as such. Seen it used on an industrial scale to purify. Didn’t pepsi or coke sell it at one point with a lot of marketing?

The minerals taken out would be replaced by whatever you were eating. But in both these examples they seem to be undoing that anyway. The crazy lady is adding in minerals and the crazy man is getting alkaline water and adding an acid to it?

Rorschach
    Free Member

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_laNt7Sh6g[/video]

finbar
    Free Member

All that liquorice tea is going to play merry hell with his estrogen levels.

Jakester
    Free Member

lesgrandepotato – Member
    Reading this whilst facing the savage destruction from last nights kebab (imagine the sound of a load of old shoes falling out of a loft) maybe it’s worth a try.

Coffee on monitor moment! 😀

avdave2

It looks as though soaking one’s nuts may have some benefits, I shall try it for myself and report back.

MSP

I blame “Dr” Gillian McKeith!

footflaps

I had a nitro coldbrew coffee in the Rapha cafe today, was nice.

Don’t you mean Club House? Cafes are for cycling peasants who can’t afford Rapha kit…

Rorschach
    Free Member

Don’t you mean Club House? Cafes are for cycling peasants who can’t afford Rapha kit..

It’s ok….you can use your Walmart discount card now.

IdleJon

I have a new favourite insult – nobclanger. 😆

footflaps

It’s ok….you can use your Walmart discount card now.

I’d forgotten about that! Just waiting for the People of Rapha Club Houses website to update it’s URL…

CaptJon
    Free Member

Pete, if you had a proper breakfast you wouldn’t need a second one 90 minutes later. Get some woven wheat patches Shreddies down ya.

Cougar

Of course, you should only drink natural alkaline water, none of that that nasty manufactured stuff.

https://www.aqualiv.com/alkaline-water-exposed/

cinnamon_girl

Admits to drinking apple cider vinegar daily. 😀

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 78 total)

The topic ‘Activated almonds’ is closed to new replies.