Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Action Sports help required
  • mtbfix

Just looking at some RS SID RCT3 SA 2013 forks at the german shop. Can anyone enlighten me as to what the SA stands for, please?

mtbfix

Any noise you may just have heard would be my brain engaging. Solo Air, SA, easy.

cp

If you’re comparing prices, don’t forget to add about 5% on for a combination their ‘card charge’ and then the charge your credit card co or paypal will impose.

mrblobby
    Free Member

Hmm quite a tempting price there too, even with the 5%. Don’t seem to be many good deals on SIDs.

mtbfix

It’s more a case of availability. Fisher do not have any decent thru-axle 100mm forks in stock until mid April at the earliest as things stand. Magura would be the alternative but more expensive again.

mrblobby
    Free Member

Yes, been wanting the thru axle one even though general consensus seems to be that it won’t make much difference.

mtbfix

Better yet, found some Reba RLTs for even cheaperness (ok they are a cheaper fork) at JEJames so plumped for that.

cp

haha, I was having a similar dilemma… and went the same way – though from Merlin rather than JE.

mrblobby
    Free Member

Were they they 299 ones? Had a little dilemma over those myself and then they sold out!

johnellison
    Free Member

SA? Sturm Abteilung, probably.

I’ll get me coat… 😯

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Action Sports help required’ is closed to new replies.