Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • acoustic guitarists of STW-parlour guitars
  • rOcKeTdOg

I’m looking for something more portable than my present guitar but still want a decent size scale, so most “travel” guitars are out, but I’m open to suggestions.
    does anyone have a parlour bodied guitar they can review?

bikebouy
    Free Member

Martin LX1 can be had for Circa £450.

Lots to choose from, whats your criteria other than Parlour?

I say because you can go down the Ibanez Acoustic route and get something really nice or you can scoot around Martin/Taylor or many other Brands that’ll cost you a little bit more.

It’s always about the wood and construction methods so invariably it all comes down to £’s you want to spend.

Personally I’d scoot towards a Large Brand like Ibanez (or someone like) and expect to pay £250’ish for a well built and good sounding instrument.

I await to be shot down with this recommendation.. 😆

I have a couple of Terry Packs, he’s based in Liverpool and is a Luther, but nothing shows up on his website for a Parlour otherwise I’d recommend him.

Have poke around on the Internet for large Acoustic UK based retailers, no doubt something on “sale” that might be exactly what you are looking for.

rOcKeTdOg

looking for solid rather than laminate, really don’t want to buy online for the same reason I wouldn’t buy a complete bike without a test ride first, other than that up to £400 is the only other criteria. love the Faith parolour but its double my budget

plumber
    Free Member

I tried this last year – couldn’t find anything that the same price, same maker, same range bigger acoustic didn’t sound significantly better

the faith parlour was about the best before going to luthier level

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘acoustic guitarists of STW-parlour guitars’ is closed to new replies.