• This topic has 59 replies, 30 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by hora.
Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 60 total)
  • Aching, slow and pressurised sinus- anyone else?
  • woody2000

You probably need a faecal transplant or summink.

MoreCashThanDash

Can you catch this from a forum thread?

I was fine when I posted on the first page, felt a bit rough a couple of days ago, commuted by bike yesterday on the “kill or cure” basis, seems to have killed me! Everything aches from the eyebrows down, sudden movements best avoided.

Luckily I’ve been off work today as MrsMC has had another operation for a real medical condition, so I was able to sneak a couple of extra hours lying down.

#yesIrealiseitisonlyacold

Drac

Can you catch this from a forum thread?

I take it you haven’t kept your antivirus software up to date?

MoreCashThanDash

😆

hora
    Free Member

Ok why arent you all preggers from me? 😯

bikebouy
    Free Member

Shootin’ blanks I guess…

hora
    Free Member

‘spoke to a GP yesterday (not mine, my son’s- thought I’d be cheeky whilst we were there..)- yep shes seen quite a few with this virus. Antibiotics wont work and only lots of water and rest will to ride it out.

chrishc777
    Free Member

Same here, got sent home from work this morning, went back to bed and just woke up. Couldn’t of come at a better time, bikes are both in bits waiting for a new shock and my reverb to come back from warranty!

johndoh
    Free Member

Best get some Night Nurse and Paracetamol, don’t forget to have a hissy fit when they refuse to sell you both.

Nah, what you do is buy the Night Nurse from the supermarket pharmacy then walk around to the medicines counter and get the Lemsip as well. Then come on here to moan about it because an adult is perfectly capable of buying the two without spontaneously dying to death.

MoreCashThanDash

Anyone else still struggling to shake this off? Been 50 Shades of Snot this weekend 🙄

senorj

Sinus virus.
    Great name for a band.
    My snot and mucus is now white, not green ,will I pull through?

welshfarmer

I have it. Struck down with full man flu about 5 weeks ago. Took me out for a good 10 days (about 3 in bed) followed by persistant cough to try and shake that last bit of phlegm and a non stop snot fest. Finally stopped coughing and snow back was empty about 2 weeks back. £ days ago the tank must have filled up again as I have once again torned into a snot monster with a constant pressure across the sinuses. Personally I blame the flu jab. I have not had so much as a cold or a cough for about 4 years till this year. Only difference was I got the flu jab last year for the first time.

hora
    Free Member

I’ve had a relapse- bad sore throat last night. WTF. Is it Putin?

hels
    Free Member

I had something like this before xmas – I had a sniffly cold and was blowing my nose, then some sudden sharp fainting and vomiting pain in my ears – nosebleed. I thought my head was exploding. 10 mins later is all away and back to cold. 2 weeks later – bright yellow really pus filled snot, I am guessing I damaged something in there, it got infected then eventually worked its way out.

Amyway – have you googled Sinusitis yet ?

hora
    Free Member
    hora
    Free Member

I think its going. ****. Lots of people in my geographic area have/had it- why?!

mrchrispy

So you are St Retford patient zero, its your fault I feel like this!!

I’ve have what can only be described as metaflu

Seem to be rolling through all the different flue symptoms each coming on strong 24hrs apart. Started with aches, then I had the shivers, then the sweats, then I was blocked up and now I have a cough and I suspect a sore throat will be tomorrows special gift. The others dont quite leave you alone, they hang around for the party but just not as intense as then they first arrived.

I only came to work as its still 1/2 term and the kids are off.

hora
    Free Member

With me it was peaks and troughs- for instance on Sat I felt like I had the weight of the world on me. Literally struggled to move/lift arm etc.

Same with Sunday. MrsHora has coughed NON STOP for over two weeks now.

mrchrispy

mrschrispy reckons she has it but i doubt it.
    she always has to out ill me, I swear if I came of my bike she’s throw herself down the stairs just so she could be worse.

hora
    Free Member

Mines the opposite, she’ll be carrying her leg on her shoulder to work. Its me who is bad. If I read about a very rare Tropical illness Im convinced I too caught it on a trip to Basildon.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 60 total)

The topic ‘Aching, slow and pressurised sinus- anyone else?’ is closed to new replies.