Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • AC/DC – anyone else going?
  • cb

Just got tickets for Glasgow and London! Surely this will be the last tour….

craigxxl
    Free Member

I am now. Wembley tickets booked.

ti_pin_man
    Free Member

saw them few times over the years and really don’t know what the fuss is about. I’m out.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    jools182
    Free Member

Great show in Manchester on the last tour

Doubt I’ll be driving to London though

cb

£80 a pop was a bit rich, maybe their pension plans aren’t doing well enough!

nbt

Not at those prices. Saw them at Milton Keynes bowl about 15 years ago and while Megadeth were superb as openers, QOTSA did nothing for me and the offspring were disappointing. AC/DC then took them all to the cleaners. Jeeebus, those guys can run a crowd

andyfla
    Free Member

£130 is the cheapest I can find now !!!!!

far too much once you include getting to wembley

verses

If it wasn’t the week before Xmas and if I hadn’t already remortgaged my house once this month to afford Foo Fighters tickets then I might have done…

cb

Wembley standing tickets sound out in under an hour – maybe they will do another date? Reselling is a frigging scandal. The Hilton at Wembley is charging £385 per room, for what is no more than a slightly posher travel lodge!

verses

The Hilton at Wembley is charging £385 per room, for what is no more than a slightly posher travel lodge!

FTFY

duckman

Two for the pitch at Hampden. You Dancer!

craigxxl
    Free Member

Reselling is a frigging scandal.

Ticket companies are the worst. They should not be allowed to sell to their subsidiary companies until after the tickets have been available to the public for 48 hours.

Verses – if the Foo Fighters tickets have restricted your cash flow I know someone who failed to get any and could help you off load them 😉

whyter

Just booked two standing for Glasgow 🙂 Glad I checked STW this morning as I’d completely missed they were going on sale.

jimster01

I don’t think the bands have a lot of say over the ticket prices, it tends to be the corporate venues that bump up the prices. U2 playing at the O2 next year started st £55 standing then £128 up in the gods to remortgage the house for everything in between.

BoardinBob

Clashes with the SDA Scottish Champs. Gutted. 🙁

votchy
    Free Member

Not me, no tickets coming up for wembley anymore 🙁

squirrelking
    Free Member

Looks like a no.

Meh, would like to see them but probably couldn’t justify the money right now anyway, saw them on the Black Ice tour though 😀

RobHilton
    Free Member

The missis is going – on her own 🙂 I’m not up for a stadium gig. Rumours on FB suggest there’ll be a an arena tour – that’d do me if it happens.

johndoh
    Free Member

I saw them on the last tour (and loved it) but already going to Glastonbury around the same time next year so I have gambled on them headlining as per the rumour doing the rounds at the moment.

slowoldman

With prices like that I’m sticking to opera. It’s less elitist.

solarpowered
    Free Member

I would die to see them again but…. I think I’d rather put £100+ towards a FS bike frame!
    They are just amazing though 😛

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘AC/DC – anyone else going?’ is closed to new replies.