Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Accusations from other users
  • ultracoach
    Free Member

Hi…i am currently selling an ipad on the for sales forum, and basically have been accused of fencing stolen goods by another forum member, …..onceinalifetime.
    They have no basis on which to say such a thing….this has really pi@@ed me off….what can be done to a. rectify this ….mods?? and b. to prevent this happeneing again either to myself or others.
    They also allude to e-mails to themselves from me, of which i have no knowledge.
    I have been a member on here a while now, quietly going about my own buisiness, commenting, buying, selling, the same as the rest of us.
    I would like the post from onceinalifetime removed from the thread .
    The ipad i am selling is mine, it is geniune, and the reason is to get a mini-ipad as i work as a Personal Trainer , run into work a lot, so love the look of the mini-ipad…..!
    I am most certainly not selling stolen goods.

legend
    Free Member

Did you report his post?

wwaswas

use the ‘report post’ button on the post you don’t like. You can put an explanation of why you’re reporting it.

There’s a lot of suspsicion on the classifeds currently.

the fact that you only seem to come here to sell Apple kit will have got people wondering.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Strange, I’ve done a search on “ultracoach” in the For Sale forum and it returned not known…

I think you may be Fred.

EDIT: Searched on “iPad” – Oh, there you are. You’re not Fred, then..

redthunder
    Free Member

Your history shows that you sell a lot of things of a certain type only and that spooks people.

Get onto the Mods as suggested above.

ultracoach
    Free Member

Yes, reported it it this morning….not sure what happens now though.
    I like Apple stuff as well as bikes….!
    If, like retrobikes, there was a non-bike related section, i would post these ads there…….as i do on retrobikes.
    Most of my bike buying and selling is done over on retrobikes as a lot of it is not too modern; both forums seem generally very secure, friendly places to chat and buy and sell….which is why i am pretty surprised someone has posted such a comment.

jota180
    Free Member
    rudebwoy
    Free Member

you are an apple addict– there is help available, but you need to admit your problem first..

ultracoach
    Free Member

Yes, ok, my name is jules and i am an an apple addict!!!!
    Seriously, i use the same name on retrobikes, so anyone can double check my history over there also.
    Ideally i want that post removing from my thread as it is untrue, simple as that….!
    Have any moderators got involved yet with this…?
    Thanks.

lalazar
    Free Member

Reminds me of the chap who started a thread about forks being sold with crown races still fitted. Under his logic they all must be stolen. Dont worry ultracoach either their on mega paras or maybe just judging by their own standards.

rudebwoy
    Free Member

as above if you done nowt wrong, it’ll sort it self out, but i would imagine its a bit of a head bother….

ultracoach
    Free Member

Now been dealt with by the moderators.
    Thanx for the support…

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

That onceinalifetime chap has something wrong upstairs I think.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Accusations from other users’ is closed to new replies.