Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Accommodation (near a pub) near Dalby?
  • RopeyReignRider
    Free Member

For about six or seven people – B&B’s, bunkhouses, wooden hut things? What’s out there?

Ta

jota180
    Free Member

This one looks OK – never stayed there though

http://www.highmillpickering.co.uk/

patriotpro
    Free Member

Are you sure you want to ride Dalby? At this time of year??

ElShalimo

Sinnington Bunkbarn – pub in village

Nobby

Someone recommended THIS PLACE to me a year or two ago but we ended up camping.

northernmatt

Are you sure you want to ride Dalby? At this any time of year??

FTFY 😉

patriotpro
    Free Member

Are you sure you want to ride Dalby? At this any time of year??
    FTFY

😆

RopeyReignRider
    Free Member

I don’t want to ride my heavy bouncy bike around Dalby at all but it seems the new workmate group of newbies and new bikers want to, and want me to show them round!

I’d personally much rather visit welsh wales! Oh and a couple of riders have fully rigid bikes too . Joy

Any more suggestions?!

MrsToast
    Free Member

Can’t say anything about accommodation as we always stay with the in-laws when Ooop North, but if you want a non-Dalby, longish ride that’s not too demanding and has lots of lovely views, the Moor to Sea route from Scarborough to Whitby and back is nice.

What’s Dalby like now? When we were last up there (start of last month), it was just before they’d closed loads of sections for felling. Think those sections were planned to be closed for a while?

northernmatt

http://www.newinncropton.co.uk/index.htm

Just the other side of Pickering from Dalby. Is also a pub and is next to Cropton Brewery.

edit: second the old railway line up to Whitby from Scarborough. Can easily to do there and back in a day with fish & chips for lunch at Whitby.

woollybackpaul
    Free Member

Google ‘The Great Yorkshire brewery’ – they have their own pub / b&b.

Food is great and you can book on your of the brewery of that floats your boat, the beers in the pub are good too, especially Yorkshire Blackout.

Sandwich

A second for the New Inn, accommodation and beer all on one site.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Accommodation (near a pub) near Dalby?’ is closed to new replies.