Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Accommodation in Wales, biking location but with a Luxury feel?
  • quintet100
    Free Member

Hi
    Looking at a weekend break in wales in the new year with the wife.
    I would like it to be near some trails/bike park but would need luxury accommodation.
    Any ideas?
    Thanks in advance.

rwamartin
    Free Member

http://www.glangwilimansion.co.uk/

Not far from Brechfa. Easy distance to get to Pembrokeshire coast. Don’t know it, it’s just a google search result.

Rich.

BenjiM

Penrhos Isaf, slap bang on the trails at Coed Y Brenin. Not entirely luxury, though it does have a toilet.

mooman
    Free Member

Cwmcarn … It’s known locally as ‘Little Aspen’.

saxabar
    Free Member

Betws? (Although a quick Google shows “nice”, “comfortable” and “traditional” accommodation rather than swanky)

quintet100
    Free Member

Thank you.
    I did see once on this forum a slate/stone building which was quite luxurious. I now can’t find it.

Dickyboy

tybeic.com

not sure if it would fit your luxury bill but run by a forum member

RaveyDavey
    Free Member

ronjeremy
    Free Member

Afan Lodge?

Trip Advisor Review

Singletrack freindly Guardian review

Oh and for first hand experience the food is great with one of the best breakfasts availble, bar food including biker bowls of post ride stuff, a seperate restuarant with a a great menu and a bar with good local ale, roaring fire, and views over the valley and trails.

Our Log Cabins are 2 miles from Coed y Brenin, 20 minutes from Antur Stiniog and 30 minutes from the Marin Trail, Penmachno Trails and the Mach trails. Not sure how much luxury you are looking for. We don’t offer hot tubs or fluffy dressing gowns, but we have cabins graded from Bronze up to Platiunum, so I would recommend looking at the gold or platinum cabins to see if they offer what you are looking for. Either way, all our cabins look and feel different in terms of layout and furnishings etc., so it’s best to search for the dates you are after and then look at the pictures and descriptions for each cabin. http://www.logcabinswales.co.uk You can also call us on 01766 540219 🙂

nickc

Do a search on sheepskinlife. They do an amazing range of luxury cottages in all sorts of locations, most of them in Wales are within spitting distance of great Mtb locations

cloudnine
    Free Member

The old lifeboat house in aberdovey.. Not far from climachx, cyb or nant yr arian

quintet100
    Free Member

Thanks again chaps, will look tonight.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Accommodation in Wales, biking location but with a Luxury feel?’ is closed to new replies.