Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Accomm/guiding in Les Arcs/Bourg for a series of weekends only, in July?
  • jhw
    Free Member

Bourg will be accessible to me by train in July, but only at weekends, maybe 3 day weekends. I know some places will find it difficult to accommodate this arrangement due to Saturday changeover. Can anyone recommend somewhere I can arrive 7:30AM Saturday, no BS, straight to La Varda, then Sunday, straight to the top of the Col D’Iseran, whatever on Monday, then catch the 9pm train back to Paris that very evening?

Even a cheap hotel in Bourg? I was thinking about doing this 2-3 times over the summer, and leaving my bike there while I’m away to save faff

coolbusbry
    Free Member

Hi,
    there is a couple options in BSM 1st would be chillchalet.com 2nd would be loftbourg.com both close to the train station. Also I’m sure both would be ok with you leaving your bike etc when your not there. Remember tho that Lifts are limited on a Saturday in Les Arcs, only Funicular and Cachette and buses between 1600, 1800 and 2000.

coolbusbry
    Free Member

that sounds like i reckon you can’t do much on a saturday in Les Arcs which is untrue, there is plenty enough from those lifts and the buses. I just meant access to La Varda would require some effort.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Accomm/guiding in Les Arcs/Bourg for a series of weekends only, in July?’ is closed to new replies.