Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Accidents
  • Rockdodger
    Free Member

This is the second Saturday in a row that i have seen road cyclist laid in the road after an accident.LastSsaturday it was just outside of Sowerby Bridge near the Long Chimney pub and today just outside Hebden Bridge where the canal meets the road by what use to be Walkleys Clogs.
    Does anyone body know how these guys are and if they were badly injured.

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Shit, i rode down past walkleys only last week 🙁

wallycobbles
    Free Member

Somebody knocked off on the roundabout between Steeton and Silsden in West Yorks today also. Not sure of his/her condition.

project
    Free Member

There where quite a few ignorant, semi blind, illiterate, couldnt have read the highway code, 4 wheel drive muppets out today, stopping in ASL bike boxes , failing to indicate left,one even managed to hit a bollard while reversing down the side of it, after parking in a disabled space and being told to move by a traffic warden.

Northwind

project – Member

one even managed to hit a bollard while reversing down the side of it, after parking in a disabled space and being told to move by a traffic warden.

That’s a shame eh!

project
    Free Member

[/quote]

project – Member

one even managed to hit a bollard while reversing down the side of it, after parking in a disabled space and being told to move by a traffic warden.

That’s a shame eh

It took the paint off the bollard,and a nasty dent in the side of the car door.

Strrangley taxi drivers think that by entering the space the lights change quicker

crazy-legs

This week has been mental on the roads. Possibly something to do with it being the first full week back after Christmas cos immediately after Christmas (2nd, 3rd, 4th), the roads were dead. Come Monday, it was just insane.

Really strange mix of VERY courteous behaviour and complete utter morons with total disregard for anyone else. And another thing, has anyone else noticed the incredible number of cars driving round with malfunctioning lights? One headlight out seems very common round here…

Sandwich

Crazy Legs to my shame that was me on Thursday. Mrs S had a lamp out and had neglected to tell me of this fact. No lights required in the morning but clearing the ice off in the evening I find that I have a cyclops car. There were some terse words exchanged when I got home. What made it worse was we had spares at home which I could have fitted for her. There is now a spare in her car and she’s got her “helpless” look off pat!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Accidents’ is closed to new replies.