Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • acceptable swear words for kids
  • yunki
    Free Member

Go and piss up a rope, f word – stick

where’s that from originally..?
    I’ve been saying it for years but can’t for the life of me remember where I picked it up from..

JoeG
    Free Member

Seven Dirty Words on Wikipedia.

George Carlin on those words (NSFW!)
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbZhpf3sQxQ[/video]

irelanst
    Free Member

My little un (6) can swear in a few languages, I must admit though that it wasn’t one of my proudest moments when i heard “Ik haat je kankerhoer” – I hate you cancer whore – directed towards her mother

CountZero

Piffocks and futtocks are useful ones to have for times of stress in polite company. 😀

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I prefer euphemisms myself…

“Love tunnel”

“Favourite sausage”

“Special Hug”

etc.

CountZero

Just teach them to use language properly, swearing is just a construct of anglicised religion.

Really? Had a look at Yiddish recently? It posses a quite spectacular range of words for expressing off-colour sentiments. Schmuck, schmoo, pierick, Kaker punum, putz, schtup… 😯
    http://nawcom.com/swearing/yiddish.htm

shotsaway
    Free Member

Swearing is just a bad habit, lazy use of language, displays a lack of self-control and an inability to express yourself intelligently

Is it? Or could it be that society (Governments/law makers/religious bodies) tells us that certain words are unacceptable and some more than others. For example in the UK swearing in public can be seen as an offense against section 5(1) and (6) of the Public Order Act 1986.

When we were growing up, we learn’t various words and because society told us they are wrong, we used these words in front of mates! I guess an element of this was us trying to show how big and clever we were in front of friends!

Now why doesn’t society just de-classify swear words and allow their full integration into the English language and dictionaries. I’m sure if swear words were seen as acceptable, then their use may also reduce. After all these swear words are just made from the vowels and consonants in our language. How can “piss” be classed as offensive?

Although if that were to happen, I guess people would just create new words that would be seen as offensive!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

yunki – Member
    Go and piss up a rope, f word – stick
    where’s that from originally..?
    I’ve been saying it for years but can’t for the life of me remember where I picked it up from..

Viz – Rude Kid. I would link to some images, but, well…..

Google Image search is your friend.

philconsequence
    Free Member

when i was very young i asked my parents what the worst swear world in the world was. they told me it was ‘des o’conner’ and NEVER to repeat it in public, they only told me so i’d know how bad it was and so i could never use it because it would REALLY hurt people’s feelings… its not nice to hurt people’s feelings is it!

not really spending much time watching TV as a kid (lucky enough to have a back garden that opened up onto some woods and friends that enjoyed playing outside) it took a few months before I saw a TV advert for the des o’conner tv show and i was mortified apparently, ran to my parents crying lol

beagle
    Free Member

Hahahaha! ^

Sounds like a mates little brother. He thought the pinnacle of swearing was calling someone a ‘ding-a-ling’ !!!!

RustySpanner

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTDUxaji6NI[/video]

Wankel Rotary Engine?

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘acceptable swear words for kids’ is closed to new replies.