Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Abu Qatada
  • kimbers

I kinda like him because he makes right wingers get all swivel eyed and shows up theresa may and the government for a bunch of useless muppets

im starting to suspect that hes actually a guy in make up that MI5 have invented to remind us to be scared of terrorists; crazy beard, 1 eye and a hook, extended family on benefits ? hes too perfect sun/daily mail fodder

and do they really expect us to believe that we have abandoned our own morals so much that we are allied in T.W.A.T. with a brutal dictatorship that represses all media, oppresses women has one of the highest rates of child marriage in the world, has security forces that are repeatedly guilty of extrajudicial killings, torture, corruption , like wed ever extradite anyone to a place like that ! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights_in_Jordan

next thing youll tell me is that we sell weapons to this government

wrecker
    Free Member

shows up theresa may and the government for a bunch of useless muppets

To be fair, he did the same to Blunkett, Jacqui Smith and Labour as well.

In October 2002, the then Home Secretary, David Blunkett, detained Abu Qatada indefinitely without trial under Part 4 of the Anti-terrorism, Crime and Security Act 2001 (ATCSA), which at that time provided for such detention.[33] The Special Immigrations Appeals Commission subsequently rejected an appeal by Abu Qatada to be released from detention without trial.[30] In 2005, Part 4 of ATCSA was replaced by the Prevention of Terrorism Act 2005, which replaced detentions with control orders, and Abu Qatada was released under such a control order. On 12 August 2005, Abu Qatada was detained again pending deportation to Jordan.[34]

EDIT; Qatada has two eyes and no hook. You’re confusing him with the other one. Racist! 😉

thegreatape
    Free Member

Crikey … he is still around!?

Think so. He was posting yesterday.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    thx1138
    Free Member

I think it’s fantastic that we have such a wonderful legal system that can uphold the rights of an individual that politicians don’t like for any particular reason.

Thing is; it costs us a fortune to monitor him. He does need monitoring mind you, he’s a very naughty extremist.

His legal aid is currently at well over £500,000: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-20747647. Worth every penny to see the Daily Wailers frothing at the mouth over this. 😆

Part of his agenda is to have Sharia-Law, or is that another muppet…

Anyway, he should be dealt with by way of Sharia-Law. It’s what allah would want.

How would you know what Allah would want? Are you a Muslim?

and do they really expect us to believe that we have abandoned our own morals so much that we are allied in T.W.A.T. with a brutal dictatorship that represses all media, oppresses women has one of the highest rates of child marriage in the world, has security forces that are repeatedly guilty of extrajudicial killings, torture, corruption , like wed ever extradite anyone to a place like that ! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights_in_Jordan

next thing youll tell me is that we sell weapons to this government

Well said Kimbers.

wrecker
    Free Member

How would anyone know what Allah wants? He’s no more real than Father Christmas.

thx1138
    Free Member

Or indeed, his name instead of ‘ave a banana, as in

“Oops! Abu Qataaaada!”

Neither my wife nor I can resist singing his name out like that (wasn’t it Jo Brand on HIGNFY who did it?). 😀

I would suggest that a Code of Common Sense be created and passed that supersedes all of the other “Codes of” that are designed to protect the rights of the common man but end up being flagrantly abused by terror-whores such as Abu Hooky-hand, or whatever his name is this week.

So you’re not a believer in the UK justice system then? There are other countries you could go and live in; no-one’s forcing you to stay here.

There is a theory that “cat flap” May is deliberatly losing this one repeatedly so as to whip up the morons into an anti Europe froth so she can do away with the Human Rights act etc in due course .To eskay what is so wrong with the prohibition on torture and the rule of law?

I’m more worried about what the likes of May and her ilk will do to the justice system, than I am of Qatada.

Just ignore him. Its clear he just thrives off every foaming-at-the-mouth pantomime villain headline in the Mail. If everyone collectively shrugged and just got on with things, that would be worse than being sent back to Jordan for him

This, is actually Common Sense.

How would anyone know what Allah wants? He’s no more real than Father Christmas.

Did you not get the bike you asked for then? 😉

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘Abu Qatada’ is closed to new replies.