Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 175 total)
  • Abu hamza needs an MRI
  • compositepro
    Free Member

DO they not have MRI scanners in other countries
    Quite how this can indicate his mental health puzzles me as is reported by the BBC

Dobbo

Has he got a rusty hook or something?

wrecker
    Free Member

The only thing affecting his mental health is the word; SUPERMAX. 😆
    Get him on the plane.

DrP

Powerful supercooled magnet, Steel hook, what could go wrong……!

DrP

binners

How do MRI scanners fit into the remit of medieval belief systems?

See ya! Don’t let the door hit your arse on the way out eh?

compositepro
    Free Member

I would have thought getting folks to blow stuff up would not be a normal mental thought process But the judge might not agree

alfabus
    Free Member

All the radiographers (is that what they’re called?) when I had my MRI were women.

How does that sit with captain ‘sharia’ hook?

Dave

binners

Perhaps if his health is so poor, as they claim, we could pack him off on a plane in the other direction. Dignitas?

Rusty-Shackleford
    Free Member

He needs a check-up from the neck up.

Junkyard
    Free Member

We are paying for all of this is my only view.

It does grate to see them taking the piss with our legal system arguing about inhumane treatment, getting unwell etc.

Hard to see it as anything other than delaying tactics

ratherbeintobago

Powerful supercooled magnet, Steel hook, what could go wrong……!

I don’t know what you mean 😛

Andy

patriotpro
    Free Member

I’m baffled as to why he’s still here…

mikeconnor
    Free Member

So what’s the problem with a British citizen receiving medical care? Should we limit such treatment to those who fit into a nice acceptable profile?

Or should we be proud that we live in a nation which treats all human beings equally, regardless of how much of a bastard they are?

Thrustyjust
    Free Member

Small plane, autopilot, half full tanks of fuel, atlantic ocean………….sorted……..

binners

Hi Mike

*waves*

Thank god you’ve arrived to bring some common sense as to the correct manner we should be treating mass-murdering, Jihadist, terrorist piss-takers

Maybe we should pay for him to go private?

jota180
    Free Member

He can pick up a few souvenirs at the airport

hora
    Free Member

Oh no I hope hes ok. Heres to you Abu, you’ll get the all clear or at the very least you’ll get better medical care in the US anyway x

wwaswas

to be fair, being followed around by crocodile with an alarm clock inside it would drive anyone mad.

ratherbeintobago

at the very least you’ll get better medical care in the US anyway

(rises to the bait)

OK – justify that statement.

jota180
    Free Member

OK – justify that statement.

It’d be better because it isn’t here, it’s there and they’d be paying for it

ie much better

wrecker
    Free Member

better = at no cost to me. Happy days.

Dobbo

Not wanting to be nasty or anything, but I hope he dies a slow painful death. 8)

hora
    Free Member

Did I say medical care or did I mean medical attention? 8)

Does the R in MRI stand for rendition?

duntstick
    Free Member

He really did call his son ‘Mohammed Mustafa Kamel’?

Nah, that can’t be right………. 😆

wwaswas

duntstick braving retribution from both jihadists and people who hate rubbish jokes.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Muslim renditions infdel is what he asking for iirc

duntstick
    Free Member

No, check wiki!

mikeconnor
    Free Member

Personally, I’m glad the British justice system is being run by people a tad more rational, thoughtful, intelligent and less prejudiced than some people on here.

He really did call his son ‘Mohammed Mustafa Kamel’?

So, that’s amusing to you because it sounds like something in English. Do you often laugh at funny forein type peoples’ names? Yay, let’s laugh at foreigners. Even better if they’re disabled, eh?

xcgb
    Free Member

Laughing at foreign names is ace yes!

Randy Bumgardener?

duntstick
    Free Member

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

binners

Even better if they’re disabled, eh?

To be fair Mike, we only laugh at the ones who think they’re pirates

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRR

wrecker
    Free Member

+1
    Especially if they’re bloodthirsty criminals. Is hoping for complications during a MRI a bit of a long shot?

Junkyard
    Free Member

Personally, I’m glad the British justice system is being run by people a tad more rational, thoughtful, intelligent and less prejudiced than some people on here

Of course you are or else you, like he , would not be able to take the piss with your CM celebrations.
    Imagine the regime he would like to create would do in the face of a protest from an infidel

I am spilt tbh and get your view but also have a bit of the live by the sword die by the sword type thing. It is quite galling to see him using the system he hates like this tbh and us giving him more than he would give hios opponents

jambalaya
    Free Member

@DrP and @jota – top posts, perfect for a smile at lunchtime.

@mike – you seem to have over-dosed on your PC pills today

jota180
    Free Member

Maybe his flight out to the US will include a 2 week stop over at Bagram, sightseeing and what have you , I’m sure they could tend to any medical needs he has whilst there.

fizzicist
    Free Member

Sorry Mike but it’s hard to have any sympathy for a certified hypocrite. For a bloke who hates the west so much, he’s trying bloody hard to stay here…

bails

Hi Mike

*waves*

Thank god you’ve arrived to bring some common sense as to the correct manner we should be treating mass-murdering, Jihadist, terrorist piss-takers
    He’s a mass murderer? News to me. When was he convicted?

patriotpro
    Free Member

Even trolling requires consistency –

mikeconnor – Member
    So what’s the problem with a British citizen receiving medical care?

mikeconnor – Member
    Yay, let’s laugh at foreigners.

So is he foreign or British (iyo)…

IanMunro
    Free Member

Personally, I’m glad the British justice system is being run by people a tad more rational, thoughtful, intelligent and less prejudiced than some people on here.

It is?
    Isn’t this just due process in action, rather than a reflection of the prejudices and intellect of those carrying it out?
    The same system that banged up all those critical mass pedalists.

mikeconnor
    Free Member

to a 10-year old or similarly immature person, maybe.

Randy Bumgardener?

Is a name derived from ‘Baumgartner’; literally translated as ‘tree gardner’. Or a person who worked in an orchard. Same as ‘Smith’ is a name derived from a person’s trade as a blacksmith, for example. Names are fascinating. Even funny foreign ones.

I’d be interested to read a justification of why someone should be denied essential medical care in a nation which prides itself as being a ‘civilised country’ and one which esposes the importance of upholding justice, equality and human rights. Or maybe we should just suspend such rights for those who we don’t like because of their politics, religious views, disabilities or skin colour?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 175 total)

The topic ‘Abu hamza needs an MRI’ is closed to new replies.