Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • About to pull the trigger on a KS Lev….
  • …150mm

Anyone want to persuade me not to?

Gone for this option for cable/hose routing/fixed position at the collar, so I know people will shout ‘Reverb’, but I’m not drilling my carbon frame for Stealth mounting.

I can accept the OTT pricing, so any other reasons not to?

Ta

Hob-Nob
    Free Member

Crap lever design? Unless the new one has come out, that doesn’t get in the way of the brake lever if you run it even close to the right angle to use it properly?

There have been lots of pictures of it floating around, looks a lot better now.

teethgrinder

Can always mod a front shifter to control the post if you don’t like the original lever.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    mikewsmith
    Free Member

Crap lever design? Unless the new one has come out, that doesn’t get in the way of the brake lever if you run it even close to the right angle to use it properly?

I had to go and check that one in the garage and I’m still not convinced, unless your brakes are huge you have plenty of options for routing the cable, I can even use it round the X0 Twisties I used to run.

9 months so far and all going really well.

jam-bo

Lev comes with the ODI collar integrated lever. Best design ever.

toys19
    Free Member

Indeed, the lever is actually the most awesome thing about it. I have mine on the grip as a lock on, its perfect. More crash proof than a reverb.
    I have reverb and lev, and the lev pips it. Lever, cable entry and the fact its cable operated so trailside repairs are possible make it my fave bit of kit.

godzilla
    Free Member

Out of interest where is cheapest with the Lev atm?

euans2
    Free Member

Mines is about 4 months old, in that time it’s been away for a warranty repair due to the cartridge failing, since I got it back it’s now only going down when it wants to, I’ve checked the cable tension and the seat clamp, both seam to be fine. I’m guessing it could be going away for another repair soon, last time it was away was only Christmas and it was away for 5 weeks.

Would I buy another KS Lev…. No.

toys19
    Free Member

Shame, Mines 18 months old and hasn’t missed a trick.

shredder
    Free Member

12 mths on mine and its perfect never missed a beat. As said the lever when integrated with a ODi grip is brilliant.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘About to pull the trigger on a KS Lev….’ is closed to new replies.