Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Aberdeen eating and drinking
  • BlindMelon
    Free Member

I’m in Aberdeen tonight looking recommended pubs and somewhere to eat. Staying near Union st Terrace

kcal

our usual work night out (annual to be fair) involves Prince of Wales and then 8848 Indian restaurant on Union Street. The Grill later if the mood takes us 🙂

BlindMelon
    Free Member

Does the Prince of Wales like Indian? Great thanks I’ll check them out

metalheart
    Free Member

PoW would get my vote for a pub. Definitely an Aberdeen pub. Whether that’s a good thing, well…. 😆 the Grill is the same but more so… Definitely a drinkers pub.

Rishi’s Indian on George st is good (stick to the South Indian though). Well priced and frequently by a substantial SE Asian contingent (which I view as a good thing). 8848 is well worth a visit though

bruneep

I have some left over risotto and some random beers in garage if you fancies?

doubt pubs or food places will be busy do to it being a Tuesday and weather is shit

dahedd
    Free Member

I’d thoroughly recommend there Illicit Still behind Marks & Spencers for a pint.
    Where I learnt to drink & met the Mrs. Moved from Aberdeen 10 years ago now mind you. Used to do amazing grub back then.

The Nazma Indian at the bottom of Bridge st is good (past the private eyes strip club towards the train station) Rustico Italian on Summer St (I think) is very good.

And down in Union Square there’s the usual Wagamamma, Frankie & Bennies, Yo Sushi etc

trail_rat
    Free Member

Rishi’s good

Bahn Thai on rose street

Maggie’s grill on holborn.

BlindMelon
    Free Member

Bruneep thank you for the kind offer, however I’ve just ordered at 8848 or whatever it is.
    POW was a good call, they even charged my phone.

redmist
    Free Member

If you like a whisky I’ve got recommend The Grill on Union Street ( not got food)

BlindMelon
    Free Member

INdeed I do red mist I’ll check it out

zzjabzz
    Free Member

Used to be able to get an early morning pint in the Schooner (in the days before early morning pints). Probably closed nowadays and not recommended to be honest…

BlindMelon
    Free Member

In the grill, great whisky selection

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Aberdeen eating and drinking’ is closed to new replies.