Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Aberdeen-Dyce parking
  • toys19
    Free Member

I was working on dyce and could leave my car at work and walk to the airport. My new job is at Bridge of Don so I have to drive to Dyce. I’ve just paid N (where N is an efen large number) to park near the airport. Anyone work on north dyce like near survivex/bond/expro near the airport entrance and can “help” me get an off street parking slot for me weekend trips home?
    I can reward you in whatever currency you want, booze,money, bodily functions..

trail_rat
    Free Member

Sorry to be a **** but good luck with that. Your competing with all the folk flying out on choppers who really dont want to pay a penny – most of whom have crap boxes they leave lying about and dont care if they get towed.

My company prohibits parking on site when you fly/ go offshore as folks cars were getting damaged 🙁

Where do you live ? Try the bus , the airport express is pretty good.

toys19
    Free Member

nah on weekends dyce is empty…
    I’m talking friday night to monday morn..

trail_rat
    Free Member

On the roads ? If thats the case just park on the road then.

Also , have you tried the offsite carpark up behind haliburton/mi swaco they are reasonable if you book online and do a free bus service to the airport.

How far you traveling – for me its cheaper to taxi both ways than park the car

gonefishin
    Free Member

If you are only flying away on weekends, booking in advance will let you park in the short stay car park for about £30 quid. Long stay is cheaper still.

toys19
    Free Member

How far you traveling

Bridge of don, near the AEC.

gonfishin, yeah just paid 33 quid for the weekend..

My company prohibits parking on site when you fly/ go offshore as folks cars were getting damaged

Where?
    I had no issues for the last 4 months parking on site, when I worked near the airport.

Deveron53
    Free Member

if 15 minutes walk is not too far, pm me

trail_rat
    Free Member

im round at pentagon freight buildings – I think it was more just general damage from carpark activities.

Flaperon

Ask the Marriott – I’ve never parked there but they have a car park. They’re on the “wrong side” of the airport but are pretty good at dropping you off if you’re polite. Most friendly and helpful staff of any hotel I’ve stayed in (I left my phone behind once and they got it delivered to the gate before the plane departed).

RustyMac

Most car parks are locked up to avoid them being filled with non employees cars. when I used to work in kirkhill industrial estate the one weekend the gate was not locked we had 8 cars park in the car park, one in the managers space that did not move for 2 weeks. Needless to say it didn’t happen again.

There are some spots of the industrial estate you can park FOC however you’ll have to be lucky to find a space. Your cheapest option may be to park up in town somewhere and hop on the bus or train out to dyce/airport.

This place is a lot less than £33 for a weekend.
    http://www.aberdeen-airpark.com/rates.asp
    Free shuttle bus to and from the airport as well.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Aberdeen-Dyce parking’ is closed to new replies.