Viewing 11 posts - 81 through 91 (of 91 total)
  • abdominal weight loss tips please!!
  • TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

That’s right DeBz… only thing is now I know that my left leg is a little bit fatter than my right.

Any tips for reducing fat on left legs anyone?

dirtygirlonabike
    Free Member

Maybe when you give up the fags, you’ll eat a bit more and it’ll be stored on the right leg to balance it up? What else did you find out from the scan then? *ponders moving to oxford for a free scan* 😛

DezB
    Free Member

Spend 1 week hopping

philconsequence
    Free Member

i dont want a free scan, too scared of what i’d find 🙁 give me two and a bit years and maybe by then my area will be offering such medical wonders and i would’ve been able to reduce my bodyfat/flubber/lovehandles/rolls i have to carry in a wheelbarrow a bit first

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Strangely Dirty, fags make me eat more.

I had a whole load of blood samples taken which I’m waiting for results on. I now know the body fat % and weights of all my limbs.

They did an ultrasound scan on my abdominal and thigh fat that they’re going to use to see how fat storage in those reasons corelates with cholesterol levels (they had to adjust the scale on the image as she couldn’t find any fat).

I know what my bone densities are too. Hopefully they’ll ask me to take part in some more studies.

roady_tony
    Free Member

just quickly referring back to the Hormone discussion, the web is abound with Testosterone replacements/boosters etc that are supposed to help ‘us’ that get to 40 and not have energy/gain fat/low sex drive etc etc.

anyone know much of these? and anyone experienced low Testosterone ?

phil.w
    Free Member

Yeti – if they are looking for more participants do you have the details and do you have to live in the oxford area or just willing to travel?

Jamie
    Free Member

Strangely Dirty, fags make me eat more.

I found this as well. Weird.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Phil w not sure, but I think so… southern_yeti at yahoo com I’ll forward you details.

Jamie… it’s especially true of chocolate.

GrahamS

Dirty fags make me eat more.

😯

monkeycmonkeydo
    Free Member

Ones of the floor never give me an appetite!

Viewing 11 posts - 81 through 91 (of 91 total)

The topic ‘abdominal weight loss tips please!!’ is closed to new replies.