Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 58 total)
  • Abandoned cake. Would you?
  • jojoA1
    Free Member

YOu sit down at a busy cafe and at the uncleared table, there is a plate with a slice of pristine chocolate cake, the owner of which has definitely left the building….. would you?

geoffj

Pics?

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Yes (but blame someones elses dog / children)

steve-g
    Free Member

only if you like being drug raped

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Waste not….

As long as it haddunt been hanging around for too long.

geoffj

duh, free cake!

jojoA1
    Free Member

Can’t do pics, it’s all gone now… Feel a bit woozy but I think that’s the sugar… 😉

Moses

I would, I have done.
    Yum.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

jojoA1 – Member
    Can’t do pics, it’s all gone now… Feel a bit woozy but I think that’s the rohypnol…

Gosh.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Free cake? You’re not wrong I would!

It would be verging on criminal neglect not to, IMO
    😀

mudshark
    Free Member

People are starving in Africa.

jojoA1
    Free Member

How about if it had been a plate of chips and half a burger though?

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

I don’t eat burgers.

jojoA1
    Free Member

But if you did… It’s half a one remember.

enfht
    Free Member

make sure you know what rhohipnol tastes like beforehand though 😕

jojoA1
    Free Member

Ahah, the naysayers are coming out of the woodwork.

willard

Rhipnol tastes different depending on whether you ingest it or have it IV. Both times I have had it have been IV and it tastes metallic.

Never had it any other way, but I would imagine it would be either tasteless in cake or make it slightly bitter.

Either way, I’d probably go for the cake, despite the black look from the missus, but I’d give the chips and half a burger a miss. Chips are bad for you.

trailmonkey

Which half of the burger ? a) The top half with the ketchup or b) the bottom with the mayo, or c) has it been half eaten leaving both mayo and ketchup but a layer of stranger saliva along the halved edge of the burger ?

a & b yes
    c no.

jojoA1
    Free Member

Half eaten vertically rather than horizontally.

Oh, and how to you ‘taste’ IV anything? Surely it bypasses the tasting facilities.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Vertical burger?

This can only end badly from here on in……

jojoA1
    Free Member

With or without lettuce leaves?

IGMC

willard

Jojo… I don’t know, but you do. Horrible taste for about a second, then you pass out.

FoxyChick
    Free Member

Not sure about cake…but I know I’ve had a glass of wine left on a table in a pub!!…after a few though! (I only know cos MrFC told me I did!!) 8)

-m-
    Free Member

Was in the pub near our office once, playing pool and having a quick drink one lunctime. When we arrived there was the remains of someone’s lunch on a table near where we stood – a fair size portion of mash, some gravy and an apparently untouched sausage.

Member of staff came to clear it away. “Bit of a waste, that” she says. Making polite conversation I respond with “you could always reheat it!”. 10 minutes later she came back with it… reheated… for me… Nice :-O

jojoA1
    Free Member

FC, I used to be a veteran minesweeper. Can’t do it these days, for numerous reasons, one being I’ve virtually stopped drinking or going out.

FoxyChick
    Free Member

Can’t do it these days, for numerous reasons, one being I’ve virtually stopped drinking or going out. 😯 8)

mrgibbons
    Free Member

eat the cake.

RepacK
    Free Member

Depends if anyone was watching, Im shy you see.. 😕

chewkw
    Free Member

No.

🙄

Kit
    Free Member

I used to work in a cinema and would regularly hoover up any left-over pic n’ mix and remains of tubs of maltesers/minstrels/m&m’s. Given how much they cost, I couldn’t believe how much some folk used to leave! Never got ill, although I think it contributed to the 6 fillings and one tooth removal I had at the time… So, yes, eat the cake 😀

MrNutt
    Free Member

empty cafe?
    abandoned cake?

I’d pick it up and rub it all over my face then go and buy some charcoal briquettes from a nearby service station, why? because I CAN! OK! OK? OK! 0K! O K!

Keef
    Free Member

rude not to.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

only if you like being drug raped

and sex too ? SORTED!! (Actually, Barnes is willin without drug assistance 🙂

RudeBoy
    Free Member

I remeber sitting outside a pub once, having a couple with some mates. A bloke sitting on his own at the next table gets up and **** off, leaving an untouched pint there. After about 15-20 mins, bloke hazzunt come back. So, one of me mates just takes it and starts drinking it. The bloke’s not coming back now, surely.

At least 10 minutes later, the bloke comes back! Asks us if we saw what happened to the pint he’d left there. Me mate who’d snaffled it say’s ‘oh, I think one of the staff mustuv cleared it away’, whilst holding the very same glass in his hand. Bloke strides off to have a moan at the staff. We saw him through the window, having a heated argument with the bar staff. He comes back out. Stands there about 5 yards away, glaring at us. Me mate raises the now nearly empty glass, and gives him a nod. The rest of us are by now struggling to keep it together. The bloke snorts, turns on his heel, and storms off. We collapse into fits of laughter.

One of the girls comes out, and me mate confesses he took the pint, as he thought ittud been abandoned. She just laughs, and says ‘oh, don’t worry about it, the bloke’s an a-hole’.

Now, me mate woon’t ever have tooken it, had he genuinely thought the bloke was coming back. After 15-20 mins, you’d assume he’d have buggered off, right? He took his top and bag with him, so we’d assumed he weren’t coming back.

Question is, where TF had he been for nearly half an hour? In the bogs, trying to squeeze/knock one out? You don’t leave a brand new pint and **** off for that length of time, and expect it to be there when you come back, surely?

Strange behaviour, that. Always puzzled us.

Someone had ordered a burger and chips once, paid for it, then left. Girl came out, asked who’d ordered it, no response. So, I said, jokingly, ‘I’ll have it, if no-one wants it’. ‘Here you go then’, she said, and put it down in front of me! Result!

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

me mate woon’t ever have tooken it

‘tooken’ – there’s an underused past participle :o)

as in, “I never tooked it, it were im”

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Tsk..

‘Taked’ it, or ‘takeded it’, Barnes… 🙄

Get it right…

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

I wouldner…

RudeBoy
    Free Member

You have much to learn, Young Barnes; much to learn…

bigrich

to quote superhans, the secret ingredient is crime

jojoA1
    Free Member

The cake was very tasty, if anyone cares. I left the burger though 😆

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 58 total)

The topic ‘Abandoned cake. Would you?’ is closed to new replies.