Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • AAAA GAAAAA……
  • IHN
    mrsflash
    Free Member

that’s all we need!

alwyn
    Free Member

It will put a smile on everyone’s faces during financial and economic gloom.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

We’re ‘avin’ a gang-bang, we’re avin’ a ball!

‘Fat fookin’ Mavis!’

Qualitage. a monument, in British Cinematic History. Surely, one of the greatest films ever made.

JonBurns
    Free Member

Bad claim to fame but the living one lives on my parents street. The last time I saw him was down the tip when him and his mate were letting off a flare gun.

I also used to have guitar lessons with a guy who made guitars, he was working on the dead ones steel guitar when he died. The next day the doorbell of his unit rang, when he opened the door nobody was there…..

…still they managed to get brandy glass full of brown m&m’s and Ozzy went on stage!

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Bad claim to fame but the living one lives on my parents street. The last time I saw him was down the tip when him and his mate were letting off a flare gun.

I disagree. I think that is quite possibly one of the greatest ‘celeb’ stories I’ve ever heard.

And your post is simply sublime.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

The thing is it’s such a crap song, indeed, but “Black Lace” is such a great band name…….
    🙄

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Although it has to be said I reckon ANYTHING by New Order is far worse than Ag-A-Doo….

sootyandjim
    Free Member

Can’t be any worse than the utter bilge that is the ‘RnB’ version of ‘Heads, Shoulders, Knees and Toes’ though.

mboy
    Free Member

PeterPoddy – Member

Although it has to be said I reckon ANYTHING by New Order is far worse than Ag-A-Doo….

OMG You Heathen!

Go and watch “24hr party people” NOW!

Some people… 😕

Bunnyhop

Surely it’s the ‘birdy song’. It gives me a heart attact at any wedding.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Peter, if you have owt shit like that, at your do, I’m leaving.

What you want, is a bit of Glen Medieros. One of Aleigh’s favourites.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘AAAA GAAAAA……’ is closed to new replies.