• This topic has 43 replies, 28 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by mc2.
Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • A9 and Forth road bridge average speed cameras
  • trail_rat
    Free Member

When ever I drive it there tends to be clusters of cars driving together at “a” speed either weaving about over lanes as watching speedo like a hawk or they are trying to overtake each other at 1mph over the speed limit

paladin

I especially like the folk who form an orderly queue behind an HGV and wont overtake, but also won’t leave a space so that no-one else can overtake.

Took the A82 north yesterday in preference to the A9

scotroutes

I commute on the A9 and I’m frequently on it for work, visiting friends and family etc. The combination of ASCs and HGV speeds has made a massive difference to the level of bellendery. We still have the end-of-dual racing but that should reduce as more dualled sections come on stream. At Grade junctions will also help, not least by reducing the number of foreign drivers on the wrong side of the road (TBH the last one of those I experienced was on the A82 at Onich on Monday).

mc2
    Free Member

I agree that from Perth to Inverness they are a good thing but the Perth to Dunblane stretch is completely unnecessary.

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘A9 and Forth road bridge average speed cameras’ is closed to new replies.