Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • A6 2.7 TDI Avant 2005 anyone had one?
  • vondally
    Free Member

If so is it another diesel money pit of dpf and dmf misery? Electronic gadgetry to sap the will to exist?

Yours glumly

piha
    Free Member

I had a 2006 quattro model. It was a smashing car for covering big miles, very comfortable and fairly cheap to run. It’s weak point was the rear washer pipe that ran over the top of the computer jobby in the boot and said pipe regularly leaked (4 times i think). I think it cost Audi about £3k to fix it each time it leaked – new computer jobby each time – but repairs were completed under warranty….luckily!

jambalaya
    Free Member

I had a 2007 Quattro Avant brilliant car. Did 110k trouble free miles in 7 years from new. Sadly wife got it in the divorce othewise I think I would still have it. No DPF issues (does it have one) but then ours got driven on dual carriage ways etc at speed so everything got plenty warm enough.

Note our dealer (Guildford) was terrible, criminal. Get a good independent or a recommended main dealer if you must.

chris36860
    Free Member

We had a 2006 S line for 2 years. Lovely car. Only fault was the same as above with a leaking rear washer pipe. Luckily, I manamged to dry the info system computer out with a hair dryer and it worked perfectly. The pipe wears with the opening and closing of the boot. We cut out the section and replaced it with better pipe.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘A6 2.7 TDI Avant 2005 anyone had one?’ is closed to new replies.