Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • A2Z frame disc adaptors.
  • Hairychested
    Free Member

Have you used them? Where can I buy one in Northern Ireland? I can’t buy elsewhere as nobody will take Laser, the Irish version of Switch, and I have no credit card. Can anybody help?

schmiken

Yes, I have. They’re great, not as good as a proper disk mount.

BrickMan

depends entirely what frame you have!

I have a steel hardtail with round section tubing onto a square plate dropout (like jsut about anything else in teh budget bracket), bought one from KMB at full price as I just needed it (rim didn’t have much life left in it on the back so needed to swap onto a spare disc rim). they said they’d help work out how to fit it, which naturally never happened, and when I returned they wanted a stack of cash, when in the first instance they said ‘buy at full price, we’ll help you fit it for the price’. Going back on their word & forgetting conversations seems to be an all too familiar trate with them (on warranty items etc).

if your frame has a fairly square shape on the seatstay and your dropout is again fairly square then chances are it will fit and stay put resonably well. just don’t go expecting to be able to fit hope 6pot’s to your bike!! get the lowest powered caliper & smallest rotor that will fit, otherwise it will just twist the thing off the bike.

Hairychested
    Free Member

It’s a titanium KHS frame which one day will get a mount welded on but for now I’ll fit the adapter. Where can I buy it in Ireland or NI?

stayhigh

HERE from ebay and pay with paypal or use friends/relatives account.

Hairychested
    Free Member

Thanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘A2Z frame disc adaptors.’ is closed to new replies.