Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • a word of advice regarding your offspring………….;o(
  • ton

when your eldest leaves home, doNOT let them move back in with their cow of a gf…………… 😡

tree-magnet
    Free Member

Well, he's 11 months but I'll bare that in mind. Thanks for the heads up.

allthepies
    Free Member

won't he share ?

Jamie
    Free Member

Oh is it that time already?

MoreCashThanDash

My 6 year old has just discovered the joy of the Brainiac Babes on a rerun on Sky 3! 😀

sturmey
    Free Member

Who's wearing the trousers? 😉 Have you not got a shed?

ton

son and grandaughter are more than welcome to stay, but i need her out of my house……………
    anyone got somewhere to rent out in west yorkshire……..please.

ski
    Free Member

I feel your pain Ton.

My Mrs family moved into my place for 3 months (bro & wife, two teens plus ill dog!)

The dog killed our carpets, teens got all the local scroats sniffing about, but the pits was the noise mum made while on heat, every night in their room was enough to make you go mad!

Never again!

iDave
    Free Member

she speaks highly of you

project
    Free Member

Ton the gf speaks highly of you on another forum………..

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

but the pits was the noise mum made while on heat, every night in their room was enough to make you go mad!

OK, I can understand that.

But how the **** did she "kill your carpets" 😯

cinnamon_girl

ton – that sounds pretty dreadful. Is there no other solution? Can the g/f's parents not help out?

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

Start walking round the house naked, that'll see her off double quick!

ski
    Free Member

TheFunkyMonkey – Member

Start walking round the house naked, that'll see her off double quick!

Did not work for me 😉

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

son and grandaughter are more than welcome to stay, but i need her out of my house……………
    anyone got somewhere to rent out in west yorkshire……..please.

Not to rent but I've got one for sale in Cass! (81K & it's yours Ton)

jimmy

Not to rent but I've got one for sale in Cass! (81K & it's yours Ton)

He'll only sell it again next week arrf arrf

ton

cinnamon_girl – Member
    ton – that sounds pretty dreadful. Is there no other solution? Can the g/f's parents not help out?

no, we were helping them out.
    she has a 16yr old brother, she is 17 and her sister is 19. plus mum and dad in a small 3 bedroomed house.
    our house is 3 bed too but a fair bit bigger, my son's room is a big one so the cot fits in ok, and all is good apart from the teenage mum.
    she is horrendous to be honest.
    😐

boxelder

she is horrendous to be honest

In what ways? She's just a kid herself and is probably struggling with having a baby. It's got to be worth trying to sort some of the problems out while she's there, as she is your grandkids mum.

Not that I know anything about it, so feel free to tell me where to get off, but teenagers can be hard work at the best of times. Does she know why/how she pi$$es you off?

ton

andy, the lad works full time with me. he is also working on the weekends to get some money for rent, to get in front when they find somewhere.
    she does not work, and since they moved in with us had not lifted a finger in the house.
    all she does is sit watching the tv and on facebook all day.
    we have told here she needs to find a job on a evening. she can work 16hrs without it affecting what she will get from the dole/dss/whatever. me my wife and lad can look after the baby on a night.
    but cos her mother and sister has never worked she say's why should she.
    her mum had her 1st kid at 17 and so did her sister..

how the **** did my lad end up with such a waster…ffs
    i feel so sad for the life he is gonna have with her.
    as soon has he comes home nowe she hand the baby over, which is fine has he has not seen/been with her all day.
    he feeds/bathes/plays with her all night till she is off to bed… but then throught the night we hear them arguing, her not wanting to get uo to feed the baby, so he gets up and sorts it.
    i am at the stage of packing her off back to her parents, but this will cause me and the lad to fall out and i do not want that…….

project
    Free Member

Ton you are responsible only to your son, not his girlfreind,why cant they rent somewhere and claim HB, and there is no such thing as working 18 hours and claiming dole, perhaps you are thinking about Working tax credits, this also pays an allowance for child care.

Oh and i feelfor you and your family, an awkward situation for you all.

AndyPaice
    Free Member

and there is no such thing as working 18 hours and claiming dole, perhaps you are thinking about Working tax credits,

wrong

you can work upto 16 hrs per week while claiming job seekers allowance without loosing the JSA payouts. Anything over the 16 hrs per week will affect the JSA payouts

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Two words of advice regarding your offspring….

'Sex' and 'Education'

boxelder

i feel so sad for the life he is gonna have with her

See what you mean. Sounds like she's not had the parenting your son has though – different values I guess. You'll be the best chance to change her ways though. Does your son stand up to her? Good luck with it, but sounds like the baby needs Dads and your input.

ton

andy, he does stand up to her, but i think he is the kind of lad that wants a quiet life, so just get's on with it.

18 month ago he was at sports collage and playing rugby for the leeds academy. he is a dab hand on the bike too.
    now it has all stopped.
    hopefully he will get sorted when they get a place.

and yeti, lets hope it does not come back to bite you mate.

allthepies
    Free Member

benefits culture in ya face!

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Sorry ton, I do feel for you, but that girl is part of your life now whether you like it or not. If her parents are too useless to sort her out she's not too old to take some 'gentle guidance' from someone with more normal and decent outlook on life.

And I hope your son and her don't know about your STW habit…. I'm sure you posted a pic of yourself and your grandchild on here not too long ago!

project
    Free Member

Apologies my mistake you can now work up to 16 hours per week, so she can and must work, also she can claim HB a nd working tax gredit abnd a childcare allowance.

Yo all need to sit down and discuss the child and your son or it will pull you down.

ton

yeti, they know my feelings, spoke to them at length about it mate.

just letting steam off on here…..funnily it does help……. 😆

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Good stuff Ton, I got plenty more stupid comments if you want to work up a head of steam again……

ton

😆

Edric64
    Free Member

'Sex' and 'Education'
    Sounds like she has had too much of one and not enough of the other.Is she the sort of girl who should be spade now to stop her reproducing again in the future?

iDave
    Free Member

dispatching her with a spade is a bit harsh, though maybe she should be spayed 😉

Edric64
    Free Member

Duh ,and I usually pull other people up on their spelling.See thread on beer drinking as my excuse ,must lay off the Hobgoblin!!

anokdale
    Free Member

Feel for you there, really difficult and it cannot be easy.

Anyway he must have been a good player to be at the acadamy in the first place so he has something about him.

I remember that place as the Archie Gordon ground before it all went posh. 😉 and Leeds became the Rhinos and Northern became the Bulls, what a load of tosh.. Leeds are the Loiners end of and Bramley RLFC are still the sleeping giant of Rugby in Yorkshire. 😉

Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)

The topic ‘a word of advice regarding your offspring………….;o(’ is closed to new replies.