Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • A turboferret 4×18650 battery holder, anybody found anything else like it?
  • Wally

Alas he has stopped producing these, any alternatives out there?

racing_ralph
    Free Member

ask smudge

Wally

I do not want a battery pack – but a holder to insert 4 of the 18650's into – I thought smudge did clever soldering stuff between the batteries and did not really mess around with holders. Might be wrong though.

smudge
    Free Member

Hi Yah,
    Yes, I only build complete battery packs but I now also stock individual protected cells (2.4Ah) and 2 cell chargers.

Try this guy Here he's in the States but also use the search button on mtbr diy lights

Wally

Smudge, My lights have the LED/switch end and the 4×18650 and buckpack end, separated by a Maplin 5 wire screw on connector. I now have three decent triple R2 Cree switched ends due to bodging up better LED efforts. I wanting to give these away to friends, but I am trying to cost up the battery pack end with the buckpuck. I will order the buckpuck from Cutter – but if you could email me a price for quad battery pack and charger I would be grateful. Not sure how generous to be, I would need the batteries to have a connector that attaches either to your charger or when in use to another connector with flying leads I could wire up to buckpuck. Clear as Mud….

The-milkybar-kid
    Free Member

I think i have 1 turboferret 4×18650 battery holder in the shed what i only used once will have a look 2 moz.

Wally

Many thanks Milkybar.

trout
    Free Member

I also have a surplus one kicking about but cant do owt for a week

stuey
    Free Member

Troutie – if yours is going spare – can I have it please? ( I posted a few weeks back looking for one)

trout
    Free Member

Stuey.
    Just got back from hols hense the delay .

sure mail me your address and I will see if I can locate it in the muddle

stuey
    Free Member

Thanks Troutie YGM

stuey
    Free Member

still looking -PM’d you Troutie – Thanks

trout
    Free Member

Stuey

Yes not found it yet but if you saw my garage you would understand
    need the time team in

stuey
    Free Member

Why not have a “trouties garage sale” – I’d pay/charity donation for some of your prototypes 🙂

The-milkybar-kid
    Free Member

Hi i have mine now its just the holder no wires if anyone wants it £8 posted email in profile.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘A turboferret 4×18650 battery holder, anybody found anything else like it?’ is closed to new replies.