Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • A tour round the Monadliath
  • scotroutes

I don’t often do ride reports on here now, assuming that many folk pick them up off Facebook, the Bearbones forum etc, but I thought it might be worth linking this one off my blog in the event that there a few insomniacs around – or fathers up early with their kids and looking for a wee distraction. 😆

Anyway, I did a 200km loop from Aviemore, to Fort Augustus, Inverness and back again. Lots of hills, a bit of rain and maybe a wee bit of inspiration..

http://www.blog.scotroutes.com/2017/07/so-low.html

rwb61
    Free Member

Fabulous, really inspiring. A few more places to think about for our holiday later in the year. Thanks for sharing

fatmax

Great write-up Colin, thanks for sharing – definitely inspiring!

scotroutes

rwb61 – Member
    Fabulous, really inspiring. A few more places to think about for our holiday later in the year. Thanks for sharing

Where are you off to? Tap me up if you’re looking for more ideas.

metalheart
    Free Member

So much for just nipping out for a quick bivi mid-week….

Looks like you enjoyed yourself mind.

Just need to knock mine off next weekend, hope its as nice out west as it was today (scorching in Gairloch).

iainc

Great read, as ever, Colin. I reckon the gentle Wed night warm up set you up good and proper 😀

scotroutes

As did the 3 beers and the McBoys platter 🙂

iainc

Preparation of champions 😀

caddy134
    Free Member

Fantastic performance neebs. Tip my hat to you guys covering those sort of miles, 60 miles in one day and that’s me goosed! Great photo’s also, been on a few of those tracks so got the inspiration going. Just needs to stop **** raining!!

sweepy
    Free Member

Nice ride 🙂

caddy134
    Free Member

Fantastic performance neebs. Tip my hat to you guys covering those sort of miles, 60 miles in one day and that’s me goosed! Great photo’s also, been on a few of those tracks so got the inspiration going. Just needs to stop **** raining!!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘A tour round the Monadliath’ is closed to new replies.