Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • A top thing about being a dad!
  • phil40
    Free Member

Pull my finger, and the fits of giggles that ensue:-) mommy isn’t very impressed though!

timbur
    Free Member

Are you my dad? He still thinks that’s funny as well and he’s well into his 60’s

phil40
    Free Member

Just carrying on a proud family tradition:-) it’s childish and puerile but it has my lad and I giggling every time 🙂

daftvader
    Free Member

absolutely nothing wrong with that… top parenting 😀

sharkbait
    Free Member

Every time I fart now the dog gets up and runs out of the room 🙂

Drac

It’s every Dad’s duty.

peajay

I love messing with my kids heads, I told them David Blane in Dynamo’s dad!

bluearsedfly
    Free Member

My 4yo lad is amazed by me removing my thumb on a daily basis:

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe6rcLa4Q98[/video]

mj27
    Free Member

Youngest of 3 here is a 7 year old boy. They have the ability to put a stressful day in perspective and cut through all the current day BS very quickly.

So I am in the shower and this he decides is a great time to come in and have a number 2 and tell me in great detail how to carry a cheetah if I get the chance to kill one on my way to work tomorrow!!

We live in the UK so I am not sure where this has come from but it was entertaining.

Too much Bear Grylls I think??

bigdean

Kids are a great excuse to get away with stuff you normally woulnt be allowed to do.
    Took my son to work so we could launch paper areoplanes from the balcony into the workshop (which was empty) strange three more grown up joined in “to keep him entertained”.

Show little Dean the thumb pulling apart trick he ends knotting his fingers together trying it.

Oh and came home the other day to a sign he’d made for my desk
    “Stop stressing eat bacon”
    with googly eyes and glitter obviously..

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘A top thing about being a dad!’ is closed to new replies.