Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • A tiny, post-surgery Bullheart update..
  • mikey-simmo
    Free Member

You clearly are the bloke we all wish we were in that situation, but kind of know we wouldn’t be anything like. Keep on keeping on.

thepurist

Blimey – that cancer probably thought it was proper bad-ass, until it met Bullheart. Heal fast, then go mad mate. Ever thought of building a house on the Isle of Wight? (Grand Designs reference, realise it’s probably not something you were paying attention to after being sliced and diced).

fd3chris
    Free Member

Glad it went well, all the best and heal fast

iainc

Dropped you a FB bullheart

mamadirt
    Free Member

Awesome!! Good news freakin’ rocks \m/ Stay strong and heal soon!!

bullheart
    Free Member

You clearly are the bloke we all wish we were in that situation, but kind of know we wouldn’t be anything like

That’s not true actually. I am exactly the same as you; an ordinary unspectacular person, just fighting cancer, that’s all.

chewkw
    Free Member

Good news indeed.

Get well you brave man!

Have some fish & chips. 😀

teasel
    Free Member

I am exactly the same as you; an ordinary unspectacular person, just fighting cancer, that’s all.

Indeed, and some of us can relate. But your courage in the face of seemingly insurmountable odds is an inspiration.

And don’t you forget it, fella…

🙂

bullheart
    Free Member

…seemingly insurmountable odds

There’s the thing. There are no odds that seem insurmountable to me. There are just odds – good and bad. But all odds are beatable…

I’m clearly one of life’s idiots… 😉

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘A tiny, post-surgery Bullheart update..’ is closed to new replies.