• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • A Thread to Vent Your Spleen, Add Your Tales of Woe and Beg Fogiveness !
  • excitable1
    Free Member

5 frustrating weeks off the FS whilst Easton sorted a warranty replacement for my rear wheel (so you can imagine what I’d been through with that to get to that stage) I thought I’d go out and do the ST Classic 55k ride around Skiddaw. Weather man (yesterday) said the weather would be good, got there for 9am life was good.

Then the wind picked up to about 80mph and 25k in the firkin chain tried to snap but decided to twist instead and ripped the rear mech apart, bending a spoke and grinding the hub on the new ferkin wheel in the process. I managed to fashion a short chain and put it in a single speed to limp back only to be greeted by ferkin freezing temperatures 100mph winds and side ways face tattooing sleet for the journey back !

I am holding SRAM partly responsible for this because I knew the chain, rings and cassette were on their way out and had decided to convert to a 2×10. Ferkin January we ordered the 2 rings and spider and they still haven’t arrived. Ferkin useless bar stewards.

I am not having a good year so far, and my LBS is seeing far too much of me and my money ! Next week I may just go to church instead and beg forgiveness for whatever I’ve supposedly done ferkin wrong to deserve all this.

Feel free to vent your spleen and add yor tales of woe below !

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘A Thread to Vent Your Spleen, Add Your Tales of Woe and Beg Fogiveness !’ is closed to new replies.