Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 73 total)
  • A tale of shock and horrow in my gyms changing room
  • ads-b
    Free Member

A true story from last night. See emails to the gym below….

Subject: RE: Mens changing rooms

I thought I would email in as it’s a subject I didn’t really want to bring up with the ladies on the desk last night.

I am a man of the world. I’ve seen a few things in my life. I would like to think I’m a pretty tolerant person. I’m not squeamish or prudish. I can’t say I’m a metro sexual, but am ‘in touch with my feminine side’ enough to understand most things. However, last night I was fairly gobsmacked (may be an inappropriate word considering what I saw), and a little disturbed by an activity of a fellow male gym user.

There are some men who are a little more laissez faire with their approach to nakedness than I am. I try not to flaunt around in the nude myself, but am accepting of others that do and just keep my head high and eyes at eye level. My attitude to male grooming is more the traditional approach (mostly due to my genetic predisposition to male pattern baldness and not overly toned physique). But am fully aware some men like to look good, do their hair, talc bits and pieces, shave, hair dry and style, and even plucking eyebrows and shaving chests. All of which I can accept as exercises that can be conducted in the public realm of a male gym changing room. But I do have my limits.

Last night, whilst going about my own business in the changing room (to clarify- I was showering and changing after squash). Just putting my coat on and turning around to see a man completely naked in front of the mirror. Not a completely uncommon site in the male changing rooms. In one hand he had a razor. Still nothing out of the ordinary, but that’s where it ends. In the other hand was his manhood, lifted to one side, whilst shaving around his genitalia presumably for a more efficient and closer shave. I honestly couldn’t believe it, and caught myself fixated at it in disbelief. But unfortunately it was not a fiction of my imagination (not that I would normally imagine that sort of thing). I looked away, thought to myself it couldn’t be true. Looked back, and confirmed my horror.

Now it’s not beyond me to understand why someone would want to do this. There may be medical reasons (a rash or some sort of infection), comfort reasons, for his partner (be that male or female), maybe as part of his profession, or just for his own personal reasons. I am open minded and will not judge him for whatever he chooses. But to be conducting this activity in full view of a group of men, some of who may be more sensitive about these things or maybe even children (mind you it was later in the day so is unlikely- but he may think it reasonable in the daytime) is a little strange. I’m not sure of his thought process or social boundaries to come to the conclusion that the rest of the men in that room would find such an activity perfectly normal for us to all view. But I for one think he has crossed a boundary.

I have no idea how you would go about tackling (no pun intended) such an issue. At the time I was not prepared to walk up to a man with his cock in his hand and tell him what he was doing wasn’t in my opinion acceptable/normal behaviour. But I really couldn’t just let the situation go unreported of fear of a reoccurrence and possibly children one day seeing this. I am not for one minute suggesting he would do it with children about; but he has shown his social boundaries are a little out of sync with mine, so am not sure to what limit he would go to.

Please let me know your thoughts and to what measures you think are reasonable to stop a reoccurrence. I certainly do not wish to see such personal grooming again in the male changing facility.

Regards,
    Adam

Sent: 27 January 2012 11:13
    To: Adam
    Subject: RE: Mens changing rooms

Wow – Hi Adam,

Thank you for your email.

I am sitting here at my desk and thinking I have heard about some strange things happening in clubs and this is right up there with them!!!

I am in a really awkward situation here and when faced with similar situations in the past I have asked the team (and members) to describe the facial description, time the issue took place and any other details so I can narrow down who this is and eventually we end up catching them and either putting right a wrong or banning the member.
    The issue is so vague, additional signage simply wont help.

Unfortunately, with our scanners being down yesterday, I have no way of tracing the above and therefore if you could send me the details, I will at least have something more on record I can follow up with the team here.

I really apologise about the situation you have found yourself in and hope it has not left you too distressed.

I look forward to seeing you in the club.

Regards
    Bob
    Sent: 27 January 2012 11:03
    To: Bob
    Subject: Mens changing rooms

Bob,

You will understand my attention was not really on his face. If it helps I could describe other parts of his body, but think you would struggle identifying the culprit based on religious persuasion (hope you know what I mean), and tidiness of his pubic region. Suffice to say, he was well cared for looking guy one would assume with a reasonable body.

It was 7:45 last night and am assuming he would have left the gym about that time. But it is anyone’s guess what time he came in.

God forbid I see it again, but if it does I will try to make some more mental notes. But to be honest, right now all I want to is bleach my eyes and drink away the memories/flashbacks.

Regards,
    Adam

rossi46
    Free Member

Whats ‘Horrow’ ?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

“missed a bit”

alfabus
    Free Member

This is one of those emails that ends up going viral, isn’t it.

Hello people from the future who have been linked here 8)

Dave

rossi46
    Free Member

Was this chaps name Dirk Diggler by any chance 😆

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

You sir are a willy watcher.

BoardinBob

Did you honestly complain about this to your gym?

Get a grip FFS

Stoner
    Free Member

Get a grip FFS

Id normally recommend a light pinch of your bellend to pull your cock to one side whilst shaving actually.

ads-b
    Free Member

Chill Bob.

All tongue in cheek.

Kryton57

Dear Bob

I’d like to conplain about some bloke staring at my c**k last night. Not just a glance, but a full on stare.

Made me feel quite uncomfortable it did… etc.

rossi46
    Free Member

Id normally recommend a light pinch of your bellend to pull your cock to one side whilst shaving actually.

😆 😆

try explaining to your missus why you have shaving cuts on your man sack 😆
    Or the doctor 😆

atlaz
    Free Member

“WON’T SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN?!?!?!?””

*cough*

Really? I’d have ignored him. I have a mate who joined a gym who complained about the fact the showers were communal (school or sports club stylee) and was told he could accept it or bugger off. Seems a fair comment.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

All tongue in cheek.

Now that really would be unacceptable!

kingkongsfinger
    Free Member

Was he Brazilian ? 😯

atlaz
    Free Member

Actually I’m put in mind of an article in The Onion:

Why do all these homosexuals keep sucking my cock

ads-b
    Free Member

😆

rossi46
    Free Member

This is entertainment…..

wrecker
    Free Member

I wouldn’t be happy with it either TBH.
    What would the opinion be if he were spreading his cheeks and shaving his arse crack?
    Winking anus anyone?

binners

I just think they need to look for the slightly over-enthusiastic roadie

ads-b
    Free Member

It actually reminds me when i did the Austria Ironman and there was bloke doing the whole thing in a thong (for chaffing purposes apparently).

Picture the crowds of people lining a hill climb, cheering and clapping, and parting as you ride through them. To be followed by in immense collective groan as they catch the site of his bare cheeks as he dissappears in the other direction.

I was unfortunate enough to be passed by him and had to follow his bare ass for about 10 minutes. Certainly stops you from drafting.

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

I think you’ll find that your post is unacceptable on this forum

You have discussed a shaving matter, but failed to specify whether the shaving was done using electric, disposable, DE or cut-throat

Amateur!

rossi46
    Free Member

Id actually be concerned for the welfare of the next person to use those showers! Hope the cleaners had been in afterwards 😆

ads-b
    Free Member

The razor was shielded by his willy and covered in foam so can not confirm exact branding. Was a wet shave and not a cut throat if that helps.

Did not hang around long enough to see if he flipped over for the full monty.

Will promise to ask more about his personal grooming technique for you when I see him next and pass on any tips (again- no pun intended)

joao3v16
    Free Member

I wouldn’t be happy with it either TBH

Ditto.

Totally unnecessary.
    I’m suprised anyone thinks this is normal and/or acceptable.

If you must, do it at home for goodness’ sake.

joeegg
    Free Member

I used to go circuit training every week at my local sports centre.
    We were all regulars who knew each other and one week a new guy came along.
    He was quite chatty but did talk to one of the other guys quite a lot.
    We were all in the communal showers,including the new guy, when he suddenly said to my friend “do you fancy coming back to my place for a coffee”. There was long silence,and a bright red face from the guy that had been propositioned.
    His offer wasn’t accepted and we never saw him again.

peterfile
    Free Member

why were you watching a man shaving his balls?

and then why did you spend 20 minutes typing an email to tell someone you had been watching a man shaving his balls?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

and then why did you spend 20 minutes typing an email to tell someone you had been watching a man shaving his balls?

Don’t you have a smartphone?

philconsequence
    Free Member

i once notified the staff at a gym about a chap using the communal sauna and steam room naked, despite clear signs stating that was not allowed as they’re shared facilities.

but a chap, shaving his chap, in a room where only other chaps are allowed… i probably wouldn’t bother complaining, i’d save it as a story to tell friends after adding loadsa details that aren’t true…. gushing blood, ambulance called and being wheeled out on a stretcher naked in front of a school group that just arrived to use the swimming pools. that kinda thing.

mrlebowski
    Free Member

Its a bit strong TBH..

That kind of thing should be done at home really..

Cougar

Well written letter, (old) chapeau.

sefton
    Free Member

the event seems to have really got to you…has it entered your dreams yet?

Cougar

Guy at work started doing this. He got the sack.

(coat, please)

will
    Free Member

I have no idea how you would go about tackling (no pun intended) such an issue

I found the whole email funny, but then did a full on laugh at this bit! 😆

The guy must have balls to do this in a public place though…

s
    Free Member

got to be roadie 😉

bullheart
    Free Member

I usually get a local gardener to sort the hair on my sac magique when things are a little out of control. A Stihl is far more effective than anything Philips make…

ads-b
    Free Member

globalti
    Free Member

In my last job there was a bloke in the kitchen who got caught with his dick in the potato peeler.

They both got the sack.

philconsequence
    Free Member

the list of things one of my new patients has rammed down the eye in his one-eyed-trouser-snake is… well eyewatering. i wonder if i could get him a gym membership as part of my plan to integrate him into the community 8)

Schweiz
    Free Member

i once notified the staff at a gym about a chap using the communal sauna and steam room naked, despite clear signs stating that was not allowed as they’re shared facilities.

My gym has exactly the opposite policy…

(outside the UK obviously)

philconsequence
    Free Member

i personally didn’t care, but the young girls using the sauna looked horrified and left immediately. figured that was the reason the signs were up! the reception staff told me he was on a last warning and apparently only went naked when ladies were in there 🙄

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 73 total)

The topic ‘A tale of shock and horrow in my gyms changing room’ is closed to new replies.