Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • A tale of scantily clad ladies and whisky….(Shopping content)
  • CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

To John Lewis on Oxford St this evening, for some short notice requirements. Firstly, up on the first floor, lots of very glamorous young ladies were sauntering around clad in their unmentionables. Everwhere one looked there were lovely young things clad in lovely little things, lacy, racy and lovely. Apparently, it was to promote the new fashion floor. I was unbothered by this reason, but was very pleased with the visual delights on display.

So, I then repaired downstairs to the new(ish) Food Hall to buy a few things for dinner. Whereupon a nice chap accosted me and asked if I wanted to try some Yamazaki whisky. Having never tried it, I of course agreed. It was, I am glad to say, very pleasant indeed (Both the 10 and the 12, I think I preferred the 10, actually). We fell to chatting for some time, and I had perhaps too much of the lovely stuff before riding home.

Why can't every shopping trip be like that?

teagirl
    Free Member

Never knowingly undersold….

rOcKeTdOg

did you take said chap home to try on the recently purchased undies?

rs
    Free Member

I'm impressed you made it down to the food hall!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

No, RD, I didn't! 😉 The first floor purchases (should) make for a rather good present over the weekend…. 😈

RS, it was hard to leave, I can assure you!

RS4KEV

and the pictures?

aracer
    Free Member

Indeed – this thread is worthless.

Albanach
    Free Member

Yamazaki 10yo is lovely…mmmm

scraprider
    Free Member

godamn you i was hoping for pics , agree usless thread . :mrgreen:

iDave
    Free Member

you can buy Yamazaki in Tescos, and it's very moreish

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

iDave, Tescos doesn't have cleavage on display!

My apologies for lack of pics….!

sofatester
    Free Member

iDave, Tescos doesn't have cleavage on display!

It does in the cake section. Though probably not attached to something as pleasant on the eye as the glamorous young ladies CFH had the pleasure of gazing upon.

iDave
    Free Member

Yes, I noticed lack of totty in Tescos but thought the pov notherners might like to know where they can find whiskey other than Bells….

MrSparkle

P'raps the 'pov Northerners' know the difference between 'whiskey' and 'whisky' though, eh love.

iDave
    Free Member

Being Irish, god's own fuel is known as Whiskey

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Forum users on the strict no carb iDave diet can be found in bakery sections, up and down the country, ogling the baps on display.

bruneep

RS, it was hard to leave, I can assure you!

😯

ononeorange

Blast. I went through Oxford Circus station last night (not a metaphor), blissfully unaware of these matters.

Captain, could you please give advanced notice of ladies in unmentionables in the vicinity in future? This is your duty, y'know. I could have gone along to check just how outrageous and corrupting it was and remained there for a while, being righteously outraged. And corrupted.

noteeth
    Free Member

Trekster

high winds up the towns High St was causing havoc amongst the scantilly clad young things earlier 😆

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘A tale of scantily clad ladies and whisky….(Shopping content)’ is closed to new replies.