Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • A surprising observation..
  • yunki
    Free Member

I got ‘chatted up’ about my bike earlier – A youngish bloke, interested in how much my trailer was worth, how it hitched up, asking if it’s a good bike, looking at my lock and stuff..

I’ve got little reason to doubt he was just an inquisitive sort of matey who was admiring my set-up although I had always thought my bike was pretty uninteresting and have strived to make it so..

Anyhow, I went away from the exchange feeling pretty good about it, until this evening when I’ve had an attack of paranoia, and so when a van parked up in the lane just now, engine running with the back door open and I could hear hushed voices discussing something, I took the opportunity to stand by the window for a crafty smoke to watch what was unfolding..

Five minutes or so passed and I was just considering opening the window a bit further and leaning out so I could get a clear view of where the bike is locked up, when two smart fellas in sombre pea coats emerge from around the corner carrying the unmistakeable burden of a bagged corpse on a stretcher, which they loaded respectfully into the back of the van before quietly making their departure..

Such is the way of things when you live next to a care home for the elderly!

scaredypants

perhaps they’ve fallen on hard times

is your trailer big enough for a corpse ?

globalti
    Free Member

Care home or another temporary outpost of Dignitas?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘A surprising observation..’ is closed to new replies.