Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • A surprise Handjob. (bike content)
  • singletrackmind

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130410931457&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBSA:GB:1123

I am now the new owner of a steel HT.
    Put a Bidnip bid in on the Cove as I was looking for a steel HT as my Zaskar was abit brutal on my lower back and surrounding contact points.
    Got home from work and checked my emails and voila "You have won this item"
    I really didn't think i was going to win it at the level I was willing to pay. If its as advertised I think its a good purchace.

Have to organise to get over to the FOD to pick it up .
    Unless any FOD riders are coming darn sarf coast in the next week or so?

Potential for a road trip to collect it and take it for thrash locally too

Fingers crossed its Ok ( Had comms from the seller so he is OK with the sale price)

STM

jockhaggis
    Free Member

Bargain. 8)

samuri
    Free Member

I got a surprise handjob once, on a train.

tthew

Mmm. Nice.

Oh, and singletrackmind. Your new bike, yeah, that's OK. 😉

Andy

Rob, if you can get it to Reading, then I can….er get it to PPs…and…er..so on..

geetee1972
    Free Member

The Handjob is made of steel right? But the downtube is HUGE, so the walls of the tube must be wafer thin.

Either that or the thing weighs a ton. Do people not have problems with the tubes getting dented really easily?

Xylene
    Free Member

You're lucky. He reserved the right to pull it if it didn't go for what he was wanting.

I hate people who do that. Pees me right off that they pull stuff because they don't get enough money for it. I always message them and ask them if it has sold yet and if they say they pulled it because it wasn't going for enough I contact Ebay and report them.

ianpinder
    Free Member

geetee, I had a handjob and ragged the crap out of it, 3-4 ft drops etc for 3 years, never a problem. great bike.

Bye the way you got a bargain. I sold my frame and forks for £400 which is a fair price

tails
    Free Member

I hate people who do that. Pees me right off that they pull stuff because they don't get enough money for it. I always message them and ask them if it has sold yet and if they say they pulled it because it wasn't going for enough I contact Ebay and report them.

I hate people who do that. 😆

Xylene
    Free Member

I hate people who do that.

An auctions and auction. Either set a higher starting price or MTFU and accept that it might go for a quid.

timwillows
    Free Member

Looks like a bargain, enjoy

richardgiant
    Free Member

it is a really bargain.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘A surprise Handjob. (bike content)’ is closed to new replies.