Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • A spider tried to crawl up my nose this morning!
  • JCornford

I just thought I'd share that with you, I thought it was a long nose hair tickling me, but it was actually a minute spider.

Tracker1972
    Free Member

Sure it wasn't on its way out, having just hatched from the nest up there?

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

you sure it wasn't a tiny assassin sent by your soon to be ex wife?

IanMunro
    Free Member

Maybe you swallowed a fly.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Maybe it was nano-technology developed to track wayward boyfriends and sent by your soon to be playing away with the Uni first XV girlfriend?

😉

sharki
    Free Member

with increasd insulation and limited air flow in modern properties, is likely more critters will be seeking humidity from about our person, so anywhere that liquid can form is a fair place to stop for a drink…

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

with increasd insulation and limited air flow in modern properties, is likely more critters will be seeking humidity from about our person, so anywhere that liquid can form is a fair place to stop for a drink…

Just don't tell my wife that 🙁

enfht
    Free Member

It might have been part of a Lead Reconnaissance Team making an escape attempt from your nostrils. Do you have any strange itches anywhere?

Spiders are creatures of habit, so it will happen again.

Luckily they are afraid of conkers so simply stuff a conker up your nose and all your nasoarachnid problems will be solved.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘A spider tried to crawl up my nose this morning!’ is closed to new replies.