Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • A soggy ride on sunny Dartmoor(todays pics).Warning 456 content !
  • knottie8
    Free Member

What a great day out on sunny Dartmoor today .Shame the ground was so sodden but that cant be helped I guess. Steve was out on his new Ti456(hence lots of Ti pics) and what a bike it is too. John and I stuck to our winter ride theme by riding SS again. I had two comedy offs but no major problems spoilt our day out. Comments ?

click the above pic for more pics……

devs
    Free Member

That rock garden looks fun.

knottie8
    Free Member

It is …..

ART

Qs soggy too, but you were better off in Dartmoor, Holford car park resembled a trail center tday … and Weacombe, really worse for wear …. R&R needed methinks.

knottie8
    Free Member

I have avoided Weacombe for that very reason. I maybe up on the Qs tomorrow but on my geared bike! Havent bumped into you for ages .

mamadirt
    Free Member

Great pics :D. Funny, but the rigid Roberts DB (I’m assuming that’s what it is) looks the most slack of the 3 in this pic.

ART

I know … but don’t worry I was keeping the 456 presence alive on the Qs today in your absence!

sharki
    Free Member

456 looks sweet steve.

The rock garden looks tame these days, have they sanitised it 😉

Did weacombe today, still fast but with the spray it made it a messy affair, nothing like the look of smiles through muddy faces though…class!
    The Q’s are fairly damp right now, but i found out the summer tyres i fitted and used today, are just fine so much more grip than my heavily worn previous tyres.

Maybe i’m just a big kid and enjoy the dirt, at least it doesn’t stick…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘A soggy ride on sunny Dartmoor(todays pics).Warning 456 content !’ is closed to new replies.