Viewing 40 posts - 161 through 200 (of 226 total)
  • A serious question for ernie lynch.
  • simonfbarnes
    Free Member

You seem to be posting a fair bit for someone who "can't be bothered

it's only that and people complaining it's boring or begging for it to stop keeps it going!

enfht
    Free Member

I don't consider baiting a bonifide Marxist as a waste of time. I'm happy to keep this thread going at least until Ernie explains why he idolises a murderous marxist revolutionary who nearly caused WWIII.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

a murderous marxist revolutionary who nearly caused WWIII

can one person cause a war ?

enfht
    Free Member

can one person cause a war ?

Over to you Ernie… 😯

whippersnapper
    Free Member

FFS Marx has nothing to do with it and continuing it cos people have asked you to stop makes us all look like a bunch of cliquey sad w*****s. I used to have wear my STW t-shirt quite proudly but nowadays I don't want to be associated with it. Really, get off Ernie's back, it was a joke went wrong which he understandably got annoyed with and perhaps said things he didn't necessarily mean. Or are you trying to out him like you did with Lansera who even though had quite opposing views to my own I never understood why he got such a hard time as soon as he posted anything.

mt
    Free Member

Move on. move on there is nothing happening here.

Dobbo

I used to have wear my STW t-shirt quite proudly but nowadays I don't want to be associated with it.

😆 I like that. Do you get jittery riding past a group of walkers or a family out and about in case they start abusing and pointing at you because of what happens on the STW forum.

enfht
    Free Member

I dislike people who assume they take the moral high ground and feel they have the right to insult others whom they don't agree with, like RudeBoy used to, especially when they harbour marxist views and idolise the likes of Che Guevara.

Dobbo

I used to be contribute to this thread quite proudly but nowadays I don't want to be associated with it.

IanMunro
    Free Member

I thinking of having another biscuit. The last one didn't really have enough chocolate chips in it, so I'm hoping the next might be better, but then it might be the same which would be sad, so I don't really know what to do.

whippersnapper
    Free Member

this thread is shite dobbo. Do you wanna buy a t-shirt 😉

IanMunro
    Free Member

I've given in and got another biscuit.

IanMunro
    Free Member

The ares rocket takes off in 2 minutes now that they've undone the bit of string.

Dobbo

Do you wanna buy a t-shirt

What makes you think I want to be associated with this? Getting back to the OP, I don't even ride bikes and only post on the OT stuff. 😐

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Ian Munro – Member
    The arse rocket takes off in 2 minutes now that they've undone the bit of string.

😕

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I think some people are really missing RudeBoy whippersnapper. And having a pop at ernie_lynch satisfies a need in them – it's playground stuff. And yes, I agree with the Lansera comment – I don't think he should have been banned (neither AdamG btw)

But yeah, ganging up is quite popular for a few on here, bless them. Although you're wrong about me being annoyed, if I was , I just wouldn't bother posting. And there's a difference between being bothered about arguing the toss and posting. No I don't regret anything I've posted.

It's strange how all this started with ton being banned by the mods for a racist post (although I don't agree that he's racist) and he returns as a very intolerant bombadillo.

Funny how things turn out, eh ?

mt
    Free Member

Ian Munro – Member

You should try chocolate digestives at least then it's chocolate every nibble.

Dobbo

🙁 That could be the end of this thread now. Where's your spunk lad?

bananaworld
    Free Member

Where's your spunk lad?

It's in your mum.

Dobbo

Ahh, she'll like that 8)

ton

ernie, i apologise for becoming bombadillo
    i apologise for asking questions about you
    i apologise for trying to get you to post where i had been racist and nasty.

so can we shake hands and let it be forgotten?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

can we shake hands and let it be forgotten?

Erm……I said a day ago "listen ton, don't worry about it – I don't do resentment. I might be very surprised, but I'm not bothered or upset in anyway."

And that's how it is – not my style mate. Whatever people post, becomes water under the bridge as far as I'm concerned. I don't get offended, I have never reported a post, and I have never wanted anyone banned. The only thing which is ever likely to really annoy me on here, are cruel and callous comments concerning animals – for some reason they can really wind me up.

And I'm at a loss to know what you're apologising for – there is nothing to apologise for. OK I thought it was a bit peculiar to start this thread, but there was nothing offensive about it. And yes bombadillo did repeatedly have a go at me on several threads, but I would be amazed if I give the impression that I am bothered about that sort of stuff. The only thing which concerned me was who this bombadillo geezer was – clearly it was someone who knew me. I can't deny that I was surprised to learn that it was you.

As far as apologising 'for trying to get me to post where you had been racist and nasty' there really isn't any need to worry about that either – it wasn't in any manner offensive, and I was never going to comply with the request anyway as I had no intention of going down the road of petty bickering. And anyhow, if you feel that all of bombadillo's posts were fine, then that's great. As I have already said on numerous occasions ton I don't consider you racist, but I do know that you enjoy winding people up, obviously I had no idea who bombadillo was, and he sounded suspiciously like that Oxboy to me. And finally ton just a bit of advise which you can take or leave, next time you are on a ride with Junkyard and he's keeps banging on about how much he hates that arrogant little **** on stw ernie, don't take upon yourself to go on an 'undercover mission' to give me some stick, as I very much suspect that is what happened, just have a pop at me as 'ton' 😉 But yeah, all water under the bridge as far as I am concerned mate 8)

ton

ernie mate, the last bit about junkyard is so so wrong.
    the only thing me a junkyard talk about on stw rides is his upside down cake.
    so you can believe that or dont believe it.
    i suspect you wont….
    but eh ho……….. 8)

Junkyard
    Free Member

if i post just after you will he get even more paranoid?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I miss Lanesra. Can we have him back?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

i suspect you wont….

I only said that I "suspect that is what happened", if it didn't then fair enough. That doesn't change the fact that for whatever reasons bombadillo decided to give me some stick, just do it as ton.
    I have no problem with that 8)

ton

ernie, i posted as bombadillo cos i was banned, i did not give you stick, i asked you a serious question whether you rode a bike cos you never posted on the bike forum.

i hate to say it again, post where i gave you stick or nastiness please.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Oh Jesus wept, don't start it all over again ton FFS!

ton

dd, if he keeps accusing i will keep asking…

crikey
    Free Member

Sad men.

bananaworld
    Free Member

Despite being vegan I enjoy making "cruel and callous" comments about animals:

**** heck, spiny anteaters look REALLY stupid.

Flambé…

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

**** heck, spiny anteaters look REALLY stupid.

Git 😐

silverpigeon
    Free Member

What bugs me is that I've got ernie mixed up with someone else and now I don't know who I sent a map to, and whether they got it, and if they tried the ride, and how they found it.

The whole thing is a big, **** cock up.

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Jesus wept – I've been away for a few days, and just picked up on this thread. Is this where we start choosing sides?
    A lot of you will probably think I was unjustified regarding my nazi c*ckmonkey comment to 'bombadillo', so here goes:
    Ton – you criticised 'lefty hooligans' for having the temerity to protest against 'an elected MP' – this was presumably Nick Griffin, who, when I last checked, was still a nazi. I still believe you were defending him, hence my comment, and as I stated previously, I have no regrets or desire to apologise. Despite all your protests, the threads you posted as bombadillo were different (to me at least) in tone, to the ones you have posted under your own name – more reactionary, and negatively provocative.

CountZero

¿Qué

Dobbo

Ton & Ernie need to have a manly cuddle

It got so close but it seems to be drifting away again, come on lads feel the love. ➡

The only thing which is ever likely to really annoy me on here, are cruel and callous comments concerning animals

That's a good attribute. 8)

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

@ silverpigeon ….. you're not the only one who's confused 😯 For quite a while now I thought you were a STWer which I met about 18 months back. I now realise that was probably sliverside, who appears to have disappeared…..so yeah, confusion all round 😕

But anyways since I didn't get the map, then presumably the correct person did 💡

BigDummy
    Free Member

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

I've been following this thread from the start, but BigDummy has genuinely made me laugh with that pic. Sums it all up brilliantly. Genius! 😆

clubber
    Free Member

200!

Viewing 40 posts - 161 through 200 (of 226 total)

The topic ‘A serious question for ernie lynch.’ is closed to new replies.