Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 226 total)
  • A serious question for ernie lynch.
  • Jenga
    Free Member

enfht
    Free Member

Ernie I think I understand where you're coming from, as "Silence is argument carried out by other means." apparantly.. 😐

KINGTUT
    Free Member

Simonfbarnes, is KINGTUT your gaffer ?

I don't think Simon is Polish, so it's unlikely.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Dobbo

It's all become clear now not that I bothered following it after the about the 6th post.

Thank you to all involved, now Ton & Ernie need to have a manly cuddle, there's obviously some underlying attraction between the both of you so the sooner you consummate it the better, the sexual tension is starting to have a ripple effect though the whole well being of the forum.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Ton & Ernie need to have a manly cuddle

no tongues!

ton

ernie, seriously show me a post where i have been rascist or where i have attacked you, either as ton or bombadillo.
    please.

BigDummy
    Free Member

Ton gets unjustly banned…

ton – Member

simonfbarnes – Member
    Why is it always foreigners bothering Ton ? Where are all the Scousers ?

maybe i am a fat racist simon????????

Worries the forum can't live without him….

bombadillo – Member
    to be honest, i think ernie and a few others on here are just has bad as fred or other banned people are.
    they just seem to word their insults/accusations/lies better, rather than telling it like it is.

Posted 4 days ago

Makes sure we don't miss the sparkling razor wit…

bombadillo – Member
    TandemJeremy
    you seem to come over as a pretty foul man too. terrible attitude.

Posted 3 days ago

and then comes back onto this beauty of a thread.

Take a deep breath and wind yer neck in, you're usually quite good value when you aren't doing the whole "no offence like mate" schtick. 🙂

ton

i have just gone through every post that bombadillo was mentioned in, every single one.
    not once did i make a nasty, threatening or rascist comment.
    just make sure to check ernie or simon.
    i was however called nasty names by ernie, simon, barnsleytmitch, junkyard (who will get a clipped ear on sundasy for it) and quite a few others. but life is such 8)

ton

bd, read the above, and the whole of the other threads.
    and show me where i posted a nasty or racist comment to anyone.

and i asked barnes if it was because i was a fat racist, because he had accused me of these things in the past.

and to finnish, i think ernie knew it was me posting as bombadillo right from the start.
    i got 3 pm's within 10 min of my 1st post and all from people who are not as sharp as ernie….. 😉

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

I must admit I thought Tony and I had agreed when I was in his van to rip the piss out of each other on here for maximum comedy effect but he seems to have backed out without telling me 🙂 Or perhaps I imagined it. Sorry Tony, I've stopped. For the record I think you're a very kind bloke and had I believed you were being offended I wouldn't have said those things – but even when you protested I assumed it was part of the joke. In fact, for all I know it still may be.

KINGTUT
    Free Member

solman
    Free Member

ton – the bit where you say oriental types could be construed as racist.

ton

simon, i honestly can't remember the conversation.
    all i know is i went out of my way for you, it is the kind of thing i do.
    and since that day all i have got from you is stick about my size and intelligence…but like i said, you live and learn.

ton

solman, it was not meant has a rasict remark, and if it was i apologise to anyone offended, and i was banned for it.

Dobbo

simonfbarnes – Member

I must admit I thought Tony and I had agreed when I was in his van to rip the piss out of each other on here for maximum comedy effect but he seems to have backed out without telling me Or perhaps I imagined it. Sorry Tony, I've stopped. For the record I think you're a very kind bloke and had I believed you were being offended I wouldn't have said those things – but even when you protested I assumed it was part of the joke. In fact, for all I know it still may be.

You agreed it in a van, is PM'ing not good enough? And you had a agreed game plan of abusing each other in your ding dongs, is that not Münchhausen trolling syndrome by proxy. 😕

ton

dobbo, stop using big words……. 😉

Dobbo

Is it not big and not clever? I'm saying nothing. 😆

solman
    Free Member

ton – I don't think you're racist, just pointing out that that line could have been "construed" as racist. You got banned for it so the point is made there too.

This forum is weird btw.

enfht
    Free Member

Maybe when you know you're right you don't have to explain yourself. 8)

ton

enfht, i am always wrong then……. 😳

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

is that not Münchhausen trolling syndrome by proxy

even more so as apparently I imagined the whole conversation, and pore ole Tony has had to submit to a torrent of largely undeserved insults all unwitting. He didn't realise that I only insult my friends…

Jenga
    Free Member

That van ride seems to have caused more problems than it solved.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Gosh ton, I can't believe that you appear to be determined to keep this ridiculous thread going 😯

i was however called nasty names by ernie, simon, barnsleytmitch, junkyard and quite a few others

Yes mate, bombadillo got some stick …… he was saying some fairly nasty stuff.

But what's all this nonsense "I'm just a hard done-by victim"…eh ?

And whilst I have never joined in the "poking fun at fatty" I do recall a very self-deprecating ton encouraging people to do just that …. something about "well if you can't laugh at yourself ….blah, blah, blah"

If after all that it appears to be a big problem for you, coupled with this absurd persecution complex that everyone claims you're thick (which clearly they don't) then I would suggest you've got some issues mate.

Presumably you saw your banning as an irresistible opportunity to return incognito and wreak revenge on your fantasy tormentors.

Maybe ton, you need to stop blaming others for your probable low self-esteem, and recognise that the responsibility lies with you. Good luck 8)

ton

Yes mate, bombadillo got some stick …… he was saying some fairly nasty stuff.

ernie, where, post it, you are doing the politician bit again.
    show me and the forun where i posted some nasty stuff.

and stop trying to confuse me with big fancy word play. 😉

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

I wouldn't take accusations of thickness too seriously, people are always saying I am too 🙂

BigDummy
    Free Member

stop trying to confuse me with big fancy word play

You are arguing with ernie, who is one of the smartest people on here. You are pretending that you don't understand his points. In a minute, someone is going to call you stupid. You're going to whine about the injustice of it all. 🙂

iDave
    Free Member

what's the correct collective noun for several tragic phuckers?

ton

bd, not arguing, just asking for proof that i said nasty things about him, and that i said nasty racist things.
    read the posts, you will find i did neither.

ton

what's the correct collective noun for several tragic phuckers?

forumites……………..what is your excuse 😛

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

simonfbarnes – Member

I wouldn't take accusations of thickness too seriously

Don't listen to him ton.

I reckon anyone who responds to a 5 day ban by registering under a new name, then proceeds to wind people up, start inane threads, act like a troll, and generally draws as much attention to themselves as possible, and then tries to justify it all by claiming "I only did it because was serving a ban"……..anyone who does all that, is indeed as thick as two short planks.

Or do you believe that you will get special dispensation because you're a little bit simple ?

sodafarls
    Free Member

Can someone post up the "fairly nasty stuff" that ton posted? I skimmed the threads that BD provided and missed the "fairly nasty stuff".

Thank you.

deluded
    Free Member

Can nobody post anything to this tedious thread. It's an abridgement to my happiness.

neverfastenuff
    Free Member

I now almost never look at the bike/chat forum, quite simply because topics just drop off the page too quickly – often in a matter of minutes, which can make following a thread quite difficult. Shame really,

Dont shoot the messenger as I know there are a lot of clever people using this forum.
    Just to point out Ernies quote, if you click your member name at the very top of the forum page you will find a listing of each and every post you have taken part in.

Runs and hides ➡

ton

ernie, indeed i am thick, but you are doing the politician bit again……
    post the nasty comments and racist remarks.
    STOP EVADING THE QUESTION.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Yeah I know that neverfastenuff. But you might be surprised to learn that I quite often like to follow threads which I don't contribute to.

ernie, indeed i am thick

Yep, I would have thought by now, it was fairly obvious that I can't be bothered in having an argument with you about what is, and what isn't, a racist comment etc.

Maybe you can ask Barnselymitch why he said to you "Back under your rock you nazi c*ckmonkey" ?
    ……..perhaps he's up for argument with you about what is, and what isn't, a racist comment 💡

ton

poiticians answer again ernie.
    you accused me of making nasty comments to you and of racist remarks.
    please post them on here so we all can see them.
    or can't you find them.

pm me an apology if you want, so not to be shown up on here.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

STOP EVADING THE QUESTION

that's his best move 🙂

It's an abridgement to my happiness.

it may have escaped your notice but you're not actually obliged to read every thread…

neverfastenuff
    Free Member

But you might be surprised to learn that I quite often like to follow threads which I don't contribute to.

right click the topic link and add to your favourites – thats what I do short term.

enfht
    Free Member

You are arguing with ernie, who is one of the smartest people on here

😯

So if the rest of us were a bit brighter would we also have marxist terrorists as heroes?

Come on Ernie, you called Ton a racist but won't substantiate your claim!

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

At last enfht, something which we might actually agree on – I am most clearly not "one of the smartest people on here". There are plenty of people on here who are indisputably 'smarter' than me. The best I can hope to claim, is that I am probably about average (although on complicated abstract stuff like maths, probably a bit below average)

I actually found BigDummy's comment slightly insulting, as I consider it undermines my posts. There is after all,
    a difference between between being 'clever' and being 'correct'. I know which one I prefer to be.

In your case enfht, I think you are probably a bit thick……but I'm sure you know the answer to that better than I do.

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 226 total)

The topic ‘A serious question for ernie lynch.’ is closed to new replies.