Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • A Serbian Film
  • organic355
    Free Member

Anyone seen it and is it as shocking as it is hyped to be? Supposed to be on a par with Requiem for a dream and Irreversible.

I am not linking to it as Ill probably get banned again, but just wondered if anyone has seen it?

(it cant be that bad as they sell it in HMV, admittedly a heavily cut version)

RealMan
    Free Member

I’ve been told about it and a mate showed me the wikipedia article which gives quite an in-depth description on it. Not exactly something I’d recommend unless you want to be horrified. And if you want to be horrified, there’s plenty of websites on the internet which are free.

organic355
    Free Member

I wish I had not asked now after reading the wiki page!!!

Think I will be giving that a miss, and am surprised given that description that it is on sale in HMV!!!

allthepies
    Free Member

What kind of sicko comes up with a plot like that!

RealMan
    Free Member

I wish I had not asked now after reading the wiki page!!!

Yeah, I assumed you didn’t really know what it was about if you were considering watching it.

surprised given that description that it is on sale in HMV!!!

Me too, don’t really know who would buy it either. Especially a heavily cut version. What’s the point?

organic355
    Free Member

I didnt think anything could be worse than Human centipede, but that sounds a lot, lot worse!!

The synopsis on Amazon doesnt sound that bad, something on a par with Hostel, which is disturbing yes but doesnt sound half as bad as this latvian Film!!.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘A Serbian Film’ is closed to new replies.