Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • A row of evenly spaced spoons…
  • Eccles
    Free Member

Bumslide FTW

dave_rudabar
    Free Member

hahaha – salad fingers strikes again! class!

porterclough
    Free Member

Wait a minute… an IT guy in a suit? Something's wrong here…

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

He's just printed himself a sign for his cubby hole…. it's a tube station sign with 'Information' written on it.

Which reminds me of a girl who worked in IT Support at a previous company who had a sign for her desk reading 'Out to lunch, back at 1pm' yet she'd be sat there!

'Rachel could you tell me ….? '

And she'd point at her sign.

obirobkeno
    Free Member

My ex-girlfriend may have been a little OCD… Tins in the cupboard, alphabetically left-to-right, older ones at the front, make top-to-bottom. Glasses has to be "just-so". I never did the vacuumming right, so she did it again… twice. And she couldn't handle water going down the plug-hole anti-clockwise – soon as she heard water draining, she'd sprint through the house to make sure the water was draining clockwise. Oh, and she asked me to paint the house… EVERY MONTH. Somehow, I never got around to it… We only lasted a year. 😆

Olly
    Free Member

Cleaned by an anally retentive obsessive IT prick at my work who every dress down Friday still turns up in his suit and tie….. freeeeak!!!!

some people like to look tidy.
    if he is comfy in a suit and tie…..

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Olly he looks starched to within an inch of his life…. but I'm guessing you enjoy wearing a tie at the weekends. Good on you!

JEngledow
    Free Member

Maybe he likes to dresses as a French maid (other stereotypical costumes are available) on the weekend and so wears a tie during the week to feel more 'manly' and for a greater contrast between the two?!

molgrips
    Free Member

Our neighbour used to come out to do the gardening in a tie.

He was old tho, so fair play I suppose.

My wife cannot eat odd numbers of different coloured sweeties. If say I am driving and she is getting me something like skittles or dolly mixtures, she sorts through them before handing me mine. Took me a while to ask what she was doing – she's making sure she has two of the various colours, and giving me the surplus.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

hahaha – salad fingers strikes again! class!

Glad someone recognised pure quality. 🙂

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

May I enquire about your spoons? – MAGIC cheers M_F and OCD spoon guy!

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘A row of evenly spaced spoons…’ is closed to new replies.