Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • A question about Flash movies – What format shall I use?
  • binners

Morning all – especially those more knowledgeable about these matters than me. Actually, yes… morning all

I’ve created a Christmas Card as a Flash Movie. And very nice it is too. I’ve looked at embedding it in emails to people, but this seems to be a non-starter, as firewalls don’t like it. So I’m going to send it as an attachment. I don’t want to do it as a SWF file, as ipads don’t like ’em. Which is a PITA

So I’ve got the option to export it as a Quicktime movie, A Windows Media File, or an AVI file, or an MPEG4

The question is… whats the best format, that most people are just going to be able to open? On PC’s mainly? Without fannying about?

Your advice please oh wise ones….

Drac
    jam-bo

The question is… whats the best format, that most people are just going to be able to open?

card and envelope?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I’ve no idea but you created a Christmas card movie in Flash? That’s awesome. 😀

IHN

Do people want to see you flashing? Especially at Christmas, you’ll put them right off their egg-nog.

wwaswas

print each frame onto a post-it note, assemble into flick book, then post 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘A question about Flash movies – What format shall I use?’ is closed to new replies.