Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • A nice way to wake up…
  • loddrik
    Free Member

Got in from work at 7 and after 3 hours sleep was awoken by a lovely hot warm sensation. As I came round I realised that this lovely warm feeling was in fact one of my cats on top of the duvet pissing all over it, and me….

hopeychondriact
    Free Member

Ahhhh Classic, I remember my mum once bathing one of our cats to then find it pissing all over her mid air with daggers out ready to claw anyone in her way.

(disclaimer) – cats were bathed once a year in summer. 😀

edit) should of said something like a morning glory. 🙄

sharkbait
    Free Member

* Disappointedly goes back to chat forum

TheBrick
    Free Member

I too am disapointed. I was hoping someone was living the life I dream of.

thepurist

Options for using the word pussy. Check.

Option of using the word moist. Check

Disappointing.

Drac

Some people pay good money for that. Errrrr! A friend told me.

hopeychondriact
    Free Member

😆

jimmy

Option to combine with Golden Shower. Check.

Northwind

I like cats, but, I stopped over at a friend’s house a while back and she said “Make sure the door’s properly shut or the cats’ll get in”. Didn’t make sure door was properly shut. Woke up with cat in bed, snoozing and purring happily. Thought, aw, that’s quite nice. Went back to sleep. Woke up a little short of breath, with 3 cats lying on chest, one on waist and one on face. Tried to move. Facecat makes terifying cat noises. Decide not to move. Groincat pisses on me. Decide to move. All cats make terrifying cat noises. Decide not to move, just lay there for the rest of the night hoping I wouldn’t drown in cat piss.

totalshell

i was once woken in the middle of the night by having my ear nibbled.. by the escaped hamster.. agghhh

sobriety
    Free Member

Groincat pisses on me

Did your friend buy that excuse?

Northwind

TBH being kettled by cats was so embarassing, I was tempted to just say “Oh yeah, pissed myself in the night and scratched the **** out of my head for some reason”

loddrik
    Free Member

Groincat

That’s gotta be trademarkable!

sobriety
    Free Member

Hehehe!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘A nice way to wake up…’ is closed to new replies.