Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • A nice bottle of single malt, some pants, a water bottle and a t-shirt
  • thegreatape
    Free Member

I got called out in the small hours yesterday morning after someone nearly killed someone else, so all I got was a phone call to tell me the kids were crying because I wasn’t there to eat the cake they baked me. So I am having Father’s Day today instead, although something’s gone wrong again because I’m up watching Baby Jake with the smallest one and herself is still asleep in bed. And I can’t find the cake.

Kunstler

This was the first father’s day that my son has spent with me for eight years. He’s just left school and has been staying with me for a couple of weeks. He had suggested buying me dinner last night but I told him to put the money towards the guitar he’d been wanting for a while – which is what he did and we spent last night jamming and going through songs we both know and drinking a few ciders. Best father’s day.

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Hand drawn cards from the kids (even though they are teenagers) which were ace – they have wicked senses of humour.

Spent the morning finishing building an RC car with my youngest then the afternoon running two RC cars round the garden with jumps, rollovers, collisions, flower destroying crashes, etc.

Perfect!

Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘A nice bottle of single malt, some pants, a water bottle and a t-shirt’ is closed to new replies.