Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • A new friend, courtesy of singletrackworld!
  • wheelz
    Free Member

I have just received a very nice email from someone who wants to be my new friend…

Hello My Dear,
    How are you? Hope you are fine? Well, I don’t know how to start… well, am Miss vivian Suah, I am single and never been married. i will like to know you more and we can exchange pictures and know each other more. in this site i got your ID http://www.singletrackworld.com
    thanks and hoping to hear from you soon

I don’t want to ruin my new friendship with an inappropriate reply. any suggestions?

Jammy111
    Free Member

me too, i call shotgun!

Northwind

You lot keep your hands off my dream woman.

smudge
    Free Member

Damn, thought I was the only one 🙁

we have to get a picture of her ;-). Holding a can of baked beans or something daft

mmb
    Free Member

hello my dear? i am single and never been married? sounds like an old spinster to me, you might wanna check she still has teeth 😀 tell her you’re a dentist.

BobaFatt
    Free Member

I got one as well……sounds promising to me, going to look out my best suit for the meet, i’ll be wearing the red rose under the clock

rOcKeTdOg

i’ve already sent her my bank details so she can pop over and visit

ken_shields
    Free Member

me too

emsz
    Free Member

I didn’t get one! Grumpy

tomdebruin
    Free Member

It appears the “visible email” in peoples profiles has been scraped by a spammer. It’s best to write your email a little cryptically if you want people to be able to contact you.

Note that there has not been a security breach. Even though it is the season for it.

ronjeremy
    Free Member

tomdebruin – web monkey

Note that there has not been a security breach. Even though it is the season for it.

Ah I knew there was something lacking this festive season..

twinklydave

I’m wondering ifthe list was from the Great Hacking of 2009 (or whenever it was) – as I’ve had the email sent to two email adresses, one of which I’ve not used on STW since said Incident…

P.S. you lot can fight over her if you want, I’ve had her 😛

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘A new friend, courtesy of singletrackworld!’ is closed to new replies.