Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • A new film about The Bristol Bike Project
  • bristolbikeproject
    Free Member

[video]http://vimeo.com/92880792[/video]

A group of 14 budding film makers on a Prince’s Trust course teamed up with The Bristol Bike Project to produce a documentary celebrating the fifth anniversary of the Stokes Croft-based community bike workshop.

The environmental film was created as part of a three-week Truth about Youth course, which helps local unemployed young people gain the skills and confidence they need to find work, while highlighting the positive contribution that young people make to the community.

sambuka
    Free Member

What a great film about a similarly great project. I’ve seen the project, but never ventured inside. Do you do repairs for anyone, can I bring my bike in for a service?

V professionally produced too!

captain_bastard
    Free Member

Great Vid, reminds me have a box of spares cloging up my wardrobe that could go to a better home

Duffer
    Free Member

Brilliant. Great to see old bikes given a new lease of life. If i ever move back to the Bristol area, i’ll be sure to get involved with the project!

I do some work with the Princes Trust, so i know how these projects help young people.

Philby

Excellently produced video about a great Bristol project. I do some voluntary work with the Prince’s Trust in Bristol and am regularly amazed at the talent and ideas of many of the young people who participate in many of the courses they run. I must think about visiting the Bike Project as its only down the road from me.

bristolbikeproject
    Free Member

@sambuka yes we do repairs for anyone. Please do bring it in for a service.

Thanks for encouraging comments.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘A new film about The Bristol Bike Project’ is closed to new replies.