Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • A mixed afternoon awaits – kitchen and mancave time!
  • MussEd
    Free Member

Gonna nip out stick these forks on a new DH frame, then back in to bake some cakes for my understanding wife. And make a curry for tea. I've already cleand the bog and hoovered today. Jeez.

Renaissance man?

djglover
    Free Member

You need help dude

psychle
    Free Member

nice work 8)

it's important to keep the wife happy chaps, means more understanding when miscellaneous bike bling lands 😆

What cake you baking?

I need a mancave 🙁

MussEd
    Free Member

I will with the headset press, should be ok with the baking though, cheers!

{ps this is all a vain attempt to get back in the good books. I refusd to give M a lift to work this morning in all that horrible sleet and snow cos I didn't want to miss the dlivery of aforementioned forks – she texted me a bit later saying she was soaked, frezing and one of her boots had developed a leak – not good. But the forks look tremend!}

grievoustim
    Free Member

she texted me a bit later saying she was soaked, frezing and one of her boots had developed a leak – not good. But the forks look tremend!

you better bake real good

c
    Free Member

I'd include serious chocolate….

MussEd
    Free Member

Oh it's 70% Ecuadorian special stuff mate. Wish me luck!

JB
    Free Member

You'll never do it… once you get sucked into the Mancave nothing ever slots in simply and before you know it she'll be banging on the door wondering where her tea is… 😀

wwaswas

I agree – cakes first then bike.

ourmaninthenorth

I say: bake the cake first, then head to the 'cave and then return, wash your hands and get on with the curry, just as Mrs MussEd walks through the door….

MussEd
    Free Member

Oh ye of little faith! Forks done and now donning the peenie for some hardcore baking!

ARRGH as I type just had call from my work offering O/T for the night shift – money i usually get to squirrel away for bikey stuff. she's not answering her phone – it's all gone wrong…

wwaswas

"she's not answering her phone"

it got all wet this morning and doesn't work anymore…

MussEd
    Free Member

Don't even joke about it. How is it that whenever you try and make an effort it all ends up wrong.

Still the forks are on and I just need some bars, a stem and a chain guide. Funnily enough this O/T night shift should just about cover it. Beaut!

Baking postponed till tomorrow now – an update then maybe. Maybe not.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘A mixed afternoon awaits – kitchen and mancave time!’ is closed to new replies.