Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • A major win for Land Access in Scotland…
  • Edric64
    Free Member

TJ I see your point it must be a big problem in some areas I didn't know it was that bad

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I've cycled in forests in Norway where there are bears and wolves. I didn't get eaten.

aracer
    Free Member

Wolves don't go for people anyway really

We went to Yellowstone in winter – a pack of wolves crossed the road in front of our vehicle on the way in to the park, and when the wolves started howling very nearby as we skied back the following evening in the dusk, it was only slightly reassuring to remember that (I was working on the principle that whilst I might not be able to ski faster than a wolf can run, I can ski faster than mrs aracer 😉 )

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos

Coming soon to Scotland, because no other bugger wants him.

Ticklinjock

Its in a remote location..

The mountain has already been fenced…

I guess European Elk and Wildboar may be found roaming in the gloaming now.

epicyclo

TandemJeremy – Member
    Epicyclo seen recently…

Used to hunt wild pigs for the pot in Oz like that, but in shorts, not kilt. 🙂

samuri
    Free Member

I'm no animal expert but I am guessing that since our cat and next doors dog can clear a near 2m high fence between our house and theirs, a Lynx or a wolf would find it nothing more than a minor irritation?

epicyclo

Jurassic Park said it all. Sensationalised, but true. You need serious staffing and barriers to contain wild animals.

jam-bo

i think they should reintroduce wolves and bears in the home counties. they'd have much easier pickings…

househusband
    Free Member

I would love to see wolves whilst out riding.

…it would scare the hell out of me on a night ride! 😯

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘A major win for Land Access in Scotland…’ is closed to new replies.