Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • A lovely day at Bristol on Sunday(pics).
  • knottie8
    Free Member

Sunday I rode around Bristol with Ali, Roland and my son Mike(testing his newly built up new 456 frame). Ashton court single track to start and Lunch by the docks via Leigh woods. Followed by more Ashton court, back down Leigh woods ,then a riverside trail back to the cars. Not only did Roland book the sun to come out but he also arranged a WW2 spitfire to put on a areobatic display and a balloon festival to enhance our ride(so he says). Mmmm im not convinced he actually did but a cracking ride anyway. Comments ?

click the above pic for more pics.

saladdodger
    Free Member

yep that does have the makings for a grand day out

I do like it arround the docks the buildings are fantastic

knottie8
    Free Member

Andy
    Nice and relaxed pace too, complete contrast to the Saturday ride.

MrAgreeable

Looks like a nice day out. I think the trails are starting to need a bit of love, might have to rally the troops…

knottie8
    Free Member

yes the trails are in a state , they look untouched snice BBF 2007 !

MrAgreeable

Not quite! But it has been a while – for the the past couple of months it's been too wet to dig. 🙁

aleigh
    Free Member

yeah nice pix mr k! not too sure about my bottom shot though…………

knottie8
    Free Member

Ah the bum shot , Kingston took that one …lol

backhander
    Free Member

I'm pleased that you enjoyed our city!
    Did you stay for the evening?
    It was the 2nd annual Bristol cider festival down at temple meads which made sundays ride "interesting".

aleigh
    Free Member

ahhh yes – kingston (i wondered where he was!)

knottie8
    Free Member

It really was a fun day out , The harbour was a great place to chillout and the riverside path was an easy way to add miles. The Ashton trails would have been fine if we rode them faster(BBF speed). In the last two weeks I have ridden allsorts of terrain and enjoyed them all.

aleigh
    Free Member

i never thought we were going to get home! mr o.f's map reading skillz were much to be desired…………….

saladdodger
    Free Member

Mr K now you have realy stepped out of line you swine

jayne ( aka mrs saladdodger) wants to go up to brizzol now, for a ride out 😀

result

Thank you

oldfart

Mr K what a total misrepresentation !It makes it look like i do more eating than riding !!!!! Aleigh "detours" were deliberate ,just couldn't bear to say goodbye !!! (like the feeding time at the zoo shot !!!! )wonder who was holding the sign by your bum ?

aleigh
    Free Member

well it must have been you as mr k was behind the camera!!

that detour was 'interesting' to say the least!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘A lovely day at Bristol on Sunday(pics).’ is closed to new replies.