Viewing 14 posts - 161 through 174 (of 174 total)
  • A Love Story – Three reasons your partner was the one for you….
  • emsz
    Free Member

Cool, **** behave this time, ok?

*hugs*

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

😆 I’ll do my best… don’t want to do anymore cold turkey!

Bunnyhop

mrgibbons – What a lovely heart warming tale of true love,let us know how it all goes?

TSY – Welcome back (naughty) white large furry scarey snow monster of the mountains.

emma82
    Free Member

Wow sammie’s back 🙂

cinnamon_girl

Welcome back His Awesomeness. 😀

I’ve missed you and am obviously not the only one!

jojoA1
    Free Member

More love stories please! I need something to believe in.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

*waves at C_G* It’s been lonely this Xmas.

JoJo… hug? How about we watch Love Actually together?

jojoA1
    Free Member

Make it Earthed 4 and yer on. 😉 Chick flicks ain’t my style.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Make it Earthed 4

Clearly this is where we’ve been going wrong! I’ve been trying to watch as many chick flicks as possible this festive period (well I’ve watched Love Actually) and I know all about love now…

*wonders off to sign up to another dating site*

jojoA1
    Free Member

Chick flicks are the ruin of women. We believe that’s how it’s supposed to be and spend the rest of our lives coming to terms with the fact that it’s not. 🙁

You know where you are with a bike…

Xylene
    Free Member

Interesting topic. Makes me think about why Mrs Q is for me, or even if she is for me.

She tolerates my madness, probably shouldn’t but she does.

She is possibly the nicest person I know from a shitty background with a utterly useless family and yet she is mint.

She has done so many different jobs that I am proud to tell people about them and then every so often she will see something and say “I used to do that” and tell me another story of another mad job she did.

sharki
    Free Member

Ah, the love of my life….

3 reasons..OK

They were there at my birth.
    Through life so far
    And till i die

Until someone can be more faithful than that, i’ll stick with them.

mrgibbons
    Free Member

for the benefit of bunnyhop and a few others…

the week before last I ventured out from a rather grim looking Hamilton (n.b. i have never felt more nervous, about anything, in my entire life, ever)

travelled…to the other side of the country…

…got given a stern talking to by some friends who live in Vancouver…and alot of Dutch courage…

got on a ferry…

..got to the island…and the rest is very recent history I guess…

and if you really wondered…the somewhat salty ring was produced from my wetsuit key stash…after a day having alot of fun..in some rather huge waves..

..you bet her answer was yes 😉

to top all of this, I have job offers for when my masters is finished in a few months, and better still, they’re not (all) in Fort McMurray!

never thought i’d say this, but it certainly has felt like i’ve been walking on crushed angels lately.
    life… for once…and certainly for a good while longer.. is utterly grand 😀

the next mini adventure is over small swathes of South America, once I’ve finished some work for my supervisor in the North West Territories. mrs has work if she wants it in Argentina for four months, and i need a break before i start my real job, so a small service when we get back from that so it’s on paper, she wants to do the sensible things before any extravagent gestures like white weddings and such. and then living and working in Victoria from there on out, with lots of travel in the Yukon, BC and northern Alberta as part of the new job.

3 years ago I had finished a degree in the UK with *no* idea where I’d be in a few years time, with hindsight, I’m glad I didn’t know, as I couldn’t have written the future better if I’d tried. 🙄

the ring…was a haribo ring…(seriously!) the real one on its way to her now (disguised in a box…full of haribo rings) it was made by my best friend who i’ve known since childhood who’s a jeweller in downtown Toronto, from a number of awesome cool rocks – metal bearing rocks of copper/silver/gold/platinum that my friend fashioned into seamlessly joined segmented ring (mrs-to-be-wed is a geologist) …my friend said it was the hardest piece of jewellery she has ever had to make – she had to buy cobalt tips after the rocks blunted her tools.. and my do i now owe her.. big time, (mrs resents diamonds on principle – of them being a boring rock!)

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

mrgibbons… you almost certainly didn’t write that for my benefit… but I appreciate it all the same. You’ve lifted my spirits this morning.

Thank you.

Viewing 14 posts - 161 through 174 (of 174 total)

The topic ‘A Love Story – Three reasons your partner was the one for you….’ is closed to new replies.